• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

I really think the Colts need to sit Luck the rest of the year. The team sucks. The line and the injuries have really effected his mechanics and decision making. Hasslebeck is the better option right now.

B17FRRY.png

UoVRT9d.gif

Always nice when you have to fly somewhere in a week and a plane crashed right there at the almost exact same spot and your airline is now rerouting flights so they don't fly there. Just great. I highly doubt the situation is gonna escalate, but still. Don't fuck up my 2 weeks of Egypt please.

LevelNth

Banned
Just saw that the Niners cut Hayne. It's too bad was a cool story to see, but he pretty much sucks and has no business playing right now until he gets more time on a PS.

I haven't had a chance to look but I'm willing to bet that there has already been at least 3 other Niner fans already post about how much they hate York or that Hayne is somehow awesome despite fumbling at almost a 30% rate.

It is the season of hyperbole after all this year.

Just saw that the Niners cut Hayne. It's too bad was a cool story to see, but he pretty much sucks and has no business playing right now until he gets more time on a PS.

I haven't had a chance to look but I'm willing to bet that there has already been at least 3 other Niner fans already post about how much they hate York or that Hayne is somehow awesome despite fumbling at almost a 30% rate.

It is the season of hyperbole after all this year.

this team is fucking stupid. i don't think hayne is great nor do i think he is going to turn into a hall of famer but we are going nowhere, why not actually give him a chance? he has touched the ball like 10 times in the regular season. ok he muffed a punt on his first return in the NFL on a windy night where the ball died at its apex, he also got stripped from behind on a PR where he made a pretty good move to gain 15+ yards on the return. i don't remember his 3rd fumble.

my problem isn't necessarily that they cut him, but to cut him and replace him with fucking gaskins!? why?? what's the point? hayne at least showed (albeit against mostly backups) some spark. what has gaskins shown? he played against even worse competition than hayne in the pre-season and had a 2.1 ypc!

this coaching staff is fucking stupid. we take no chances. we give no young players significant playing time even though there are tons of players that are starting and stinking it up. what is the point of playing tony jerrod eddie? honestly? he has done nothing. why does tank not get more reps? why does ellington not get more reps? why is devey still playing/starting? why is pears still playing/starting? their replacements could be no worse, i promise you that.

i have no confidence in this coaching staff, i have no confidence in our front office. so until they prove otherwise, all of their moves are going to be scrutinized because all of their moves to this point have been shitty

tmdorsey

SEXY ain't it?

I love all my NFCS teams. Panthers , Saints and even my Bucs . Me and DM will be stepping all over spins and Narags shoes soon.

But fuck the falcons. RBH done burned that bridge like his dick

Aww Mech don't be that way. Falcons-GAF will welcome you with open arms! Plus, remember we kept your boy T.J employed during his time away from the Texans. :D

Sanjuro

The 49ers descent into absolute failure might be the largest scale I've seen at the professional level.

Maybe it's largely fueled by the high profile nature of the league, and their SB appearance.

Sanjuro

I know that's why it's hard to think of anything else close. Like, Chiefs had a few solid teams they squandered throughout my lifetime. There wasn't a drastic failure, and is looked back as lightning in a bottle.

49ers could have very well had that lightning, at the same time they alienated anyone looking beyond that.

bionic77

First off fuck ice soccer

Second off I'm not talking about squickening to the Pats.

I'm just saying devoting all of my energy to fighting this corruption and evil is wasted.

We live in a wicked world. Time to embrace it

The Patriots are just better at playing to the line (and sometimes crossing it) than anyone else in the league.
Cheating is cheating. It invalidates all success you had while doing it.

If you take this viewpoint then you also need to accept what Armstrong and Bonds did too. They were also the best for a period of time but all decent people have put asterisks around their accomplishments just as we do with the Pats.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
September and October really are fine months in New England. Apple picking, beautiful foliage, the best weather of the entire year most years.

Cheating is cheating. It invalidates all success you had while doing it.

If you take this viewpoint then you also need to accept what Armstrong and Bonds did too. They were also the best for a period of time but all decent people have put asterisks around their accomplishments just as we do with the Pats.

I agree.

But I see the NFL, ESPN, and the United States District Courts have all come to ignore the Pats rampant cheating.

My spirit is faltering after too many years fighting this losing fight :(

bionic77

I agree.

But I see the NFL, ESPN, and the United States District Courts have all come to ignore the Pats rampant cheating.

My spirit is faltering after too many years fighting this losing fight :(
On the books Bonds is the home run leader.

Don't be a bitch and accept what "they" tell you to do.

Right and wrong don't change because of who is writing the story or making the rules.

Changing gears, when are fans going to acknowledge that Curry is the best in the world? He was last year too but no one wants to say it.

On the books Bonds is the home run leader.

Don't be a bitch and accept what "they" tell you to do.

Right and wrong don't change because of who is writing the story or making the rules.

Changing gears, when are fans going to acknowledge that Curry is the best in the world? He was last year too but no one wants to say it.

Because he isn't yet? Is this one of those where you argue Magic is better than Michael and we all just smile and nod?

I was only addressing her looks, which are and were off the charts.

Face? Perfect
Body? Perfect
Personality? Perfect (in movies)

Total package bro!

She looked orange in that picture that BG posted.

Top Bottom