• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Dragon

Banned
damn right we would.

You fuckers cheat on us before and you cheated to get your fucking head coach who fucking cheats.

I want the most paranoid people with the jets when they are in that cesspool of evil you call a stadium.

I want the fucking sideline coaches to slice the tires of the snowplows incase they try another one of these again.

OAlhYFm.jpg

Mo Lewis hits Bledsoe softer and the tuck game doesn't happen and the Pats would be stuck with Drew Chokesoe instead of bieber.

You take back that shit about Bledsoe or we're not friends you fuck!!

Fox318

You know what I'll give Bledsoe this.

He carried that shithead Parcells to the super bowl.

A defensive genus so smart he couldn't stop the fuck it I'm chucking it Brent gameplan.

Dragon

Banned
You know what I'll give Bledsoe this.

He carried that shithead Parcells to the super bowl.

A defensive genus so smart he couldn't stop the fuck it I'm chucking it Brent gameplan.

That team was garbage. And beat the Coughlin led Jags along the way.

Bledsoe > Brady

True for the Browns fans as well..

Apparently the Jets WERE the ones to request a scan of the locker room at Gillette. Jnc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

You sure know a lot about someone that was permabanned years before you even created your GAF account.

I sure know a lot because you old farts have talked about him as well as others (Zychi/Ari, JNA, Cajun, ChanHuk, Buckethead, Lunchbox et al) and because I like knowing history about a variety of things (I have a degree in history with a minor in political science). I look up these people who were banned so I know who they are and sometimes I look at old threads like when DM posted that thread where Bionic admitted he liked Brady's ass.

True for the Browns fans as well..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

I sure know a lot because you old farts have talked about him as well as others (Zychi/Ari, JNA, Cajun, ChanHuk, etc) and because I like knowing history about a variety of things (I have a degree in history with a minor in political science). I look up these people who were banned so I know who they are and sometimes I look at old threads like when DM posted that thread where Bionic admitted he liked Brady's ass.

Lies and blasphemy and I will not let you besmirch the good name of one of the greatest posters we have in such a callous manner.

uncle bionic, say it aint true, say it aint true

Lies and blasphemy and I will not let you besmirch the good name of one of the greatest posters we have in such a callous manner.

uncle bionic, say it aint true, say it aint true

It is true. Scooter posted it. Ask him. It was in an old thread from this year and Dm posted the thread the statement in question three weeks ago (I think). DM was depressed because the Bucs got their asses blown out and he posted that old thread from where they were like 6-0.

Of course, he was making a Kordell Stewart joke, but he indirectly implied that he thought Brady had a nice ass.

I ain't never seen no damn McPizza.

That ain't in MY South.

It is true. Scooter posted it. Ask him. It was in an old thread from this year and Dm posted the thread the statement in question three weeks ago (I think). DM was depressed because the Bucs got their asses blown out and he posted that old thread from where they were like 6-0.

Of course, he was making a Kordell Stewart joke, but he indirectly implied that he thought Brady had a nice ass.

This is a...disturbing development.

Granted, I had a two month period where I was a Brady stan so I have no room to talk.

Maybe it's time to stop resisting and give into the Glory of the Cheaters.

If you can't beat them, join them right?

McDonald's had a pizza? When the hell did this happen?

This is a...disturbing development.

Granted, I had a two month period where I was a Brady stan so I have no room to talk.

Maybe it's time to stop resisting and give into the Glory of the Cheaters.

If you can't beat them, join them right?

Well... whatever gets you through the night I guess..

:jnc

7-11 pizza is surprisingly good, and great value. On par with Little Caesar's I'd say.

Little Caesar's is awesome for how cheap it is. The deepdish is pretty good though.

Top Bottom