• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

cdyhybrid

Bucs gonna win this week

n4BmSCa.gif

MRSA

Banned
You guys know you can make a better pizza at home with even just that pillsbury canned pizza dough right....?

konka pls the point of LC and 7-11 pesa is because 1) you're a poor like jaknquit or 2) you're too high/drunk to operate sharps or flames.

MechDX

Took the kids to McDonald's before trick or treating and there is some teenager in here with a Rams Gurley jersey on.

Who buys a Rams jersey? Squicken?

Bread

Banned
Boban is just mad that he looks too old to get candy on Halloween

I just wore my awesome Anakin Skywalker costume and looked so cool

MechDX

Hmm something's different about Mech.

He seems more manly all of a sudden.

SEXY ain't it?

I love all my NFCS teams. Panthers , Saints and even my Bucs . Me and DM will be stepping all over spins and Narags shoes soon.

But fuck the falcons. RBH done burned that bridge like his dick

RBH

And to think I was going to be a falcons lifelong in a few weeks.

I may have given up on the Texans being competent but I would never soil myself to be a Cowboys fan.
SEXY ain't it?

I love all my NFCS teams. Panthers , Saints and even my Bucs . Me and DM will be stepping all over spins and Narags shoes soon.

But fuck the falcons. RBH done burned that bridge like his dick
:(

I just found it in google search and carelessly posted it!

Grover you already like the Red Sox, just come all the way to our side. Pats, Celtics, and Bruins await you

First off fuck ice soccer

Second off I'm not talking about squickening to the Pats.

I'm just saying devoting all of my energy to fighting this corruption and evil is wasted.

We live in a wicked world. Time to embrace it

The Patriots are just better at playing to the line (and sometimes crossing it) than anyone else in the league.

Top Bottom