• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Hindl

Eat shit Hardy!

Though I do wish Byron Jones was an Eagle over Eric Rowe who doesn't even see the field now.

FUCK YES FUCK YES!!!!

They finally started to run patterns and threw passes to Mathews deeper than 4 yard crossing routes.

!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for some sleep have to be up in 4 hours!

We have two pretty good corners in Maxwell and Carroll, and Rowe is a rookie trying to learn one of the hardest positions. I'd rather he sit this year and develop instead of forcing him out there and have him be in over his head. Could ruin his confidence

Burt

I've never seen so many people so happy to beat a Matt Cassel led team, but congrats eagles fans.

Seriously though, there's pretty much nothing that happened in that game that would've been improved by Romo's presence. 25/38 for 300 yards and 3/1 with a pick six? That's a B+ Romo game.

This is the worst looking 4-4 team I've seen in a while. They won but it's so painful to watch.

They won against Matt Cassel, no Sean Lee, no backup, and they manage to win in OT. Ugh
This is also 100% true.

gcubed

This is the worst looking 4-4 team I've seen in a while. They won but it's so painful to watch.

They won against Matt Cassel, no Sean Lee, no backup, and they manage to win in OT. Ugh

effzee

We have two pretty good corners in Maxwell and Carroll, and Rowe is a rookie trying to learn one of the hardest positions. I'd rather he sit this year and develop instead of forcing him out there and have him be in over his head. Could ruin his confidence

Well yeah but Jones looks ready now.

I am shocked how much our D got pushed around was not expecting that. The slant route killed us all night. As it did against the Panthers. They have gotta to clean that shit up.

Also shocked Chip actually went for it on 4 and 1 - lately he had been very safe and conservative. They need to always go for it on 4 and short. And run it.

FUCK THE REFS

FUCK GREG HARDY

FUCK JERRUH

FUCK DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

GIVE THE PEOPLE OF COLOR THEIR RIGHTS

WE DEM BIRDS

THIS GROWN MAN SHIT NO TIME FOR PUNK ASS COWBOYS

SHUT EM DOWN

Lol. if you're 4-4 you're not that good to begin with. I don't get it.

effzee

Giants 5-4.

Eagles 4-4.

Giants still in first.

No shit. But you guys have had 1 extra game. A loss and the Eagles would be last place. Right now they are right in the thick of it.

And we play Dolphins next. Giants play NE. Pretty good chance next week at this time Eagles have the division lead.

Point was how is this not a big win?

Renji_11

Seriously though, there's pretty much nothing that happened in that game that would've been improved by Romo's presence. 25/38 for 300 yards and 3/1 with a pick six? That's a B+ Romo game.

This is also 100% true.

The numbers look good but Cassel has no pocket awareness. I don't think Romo would of got stripped twice plus the 2 minute drill would of been run a lot faster and had a better shot at a touchdown.

effzee

Well yeah but Jones looks ready now.

I am shocked how much our D got pushed around was not expecting that. The slant route killed us all night. As it did against the Panthers. They have gotta to clean that shit up.

Also shocked Chip actually went for it on 4 and 1 - lately he had been very safe and conservative. They need to always go for it on 4 and short. And run it.

Also had Maclin not left last minute, I am convinced Jones would have been their 1st round pick.

They might claim "Stick to the board" a lot but Agholor was a need pick. Not that it was a bad pick, though he hasn't done anything yet at all, but it was a need pick.

Jason Peters and Agholor better be back next week. Super concerned about Hicks. Any word on him yet?

No shit. But you guys have had 1 extra game. A loss and the Eagles would be last place. Right now they are right in the thick of it.

Point was how is this not a big win?

No one disagreed? Just pointing out that there currently is no tie. Take a deep breath, maybe?

gcubed

The Giants are 5-4. They suck.

I know, it's hard to get excited during games played like this though. Shits ugly then you realize that after that ugly ass win they own their own future to win this terrible division and your WANT to get excited, but then you watch another game...

j-wood

You know what would really be something? If fox dropped the "Americas team" bullshit with all the Greg hardy stuff.

And they should.

Seriously if you jump ship from the rams due to them signing Foles no one will blame you.

Don't worry, I fully intend on jumping ship when they leave St. Louis but for the love of God, why the fuck would I Squicken to a team with Bradford? If you have any choice in the matter only an idiot would choose him as your starting QB.

The Giants are 5-4. They suck.

Pretty much every team in the league sucks.

Top Bottom