• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

MechDX

John McClain Verified account 
‏@McClain_on_NFL McNair said he was "encouraged" by the win over the Titans. “The good news is that this is a new season, and we’re tied for first place."

Loss%20Kubiak%20and%20Schaub.jpg

Exactly why I said the Texans beating Tennessee would be the worst outcome. Needed to lose bad to start any real change. Same old same old...

Narag

Loss%20Kubiak%20and%20Schaub.jpg

Exactly why I said the Texans beating Tennessee would be the worst outcome. Needed to lose bad to start any real change. Same old same old...

Loser of the next Colts-Texans game will actually be the winner because they'll miss the playoffs and housecleaning will be done.

bionic77

Basketball has the best, excluding the sleeved ones.
Cosign

Soccer is the worst because they change every 6 weeks and the advertisements are a little too prominent.

Basically go fuck yourself Europe. Football is ours. Call it soccer or else we are invading and taking all of your hot chicks and fossil fuels.

Line_HTX

I'm not sure it'll matter this year!

I'm ready to declare the season a complete total failure because of The loss in December at Colts. Doesn't matter what happens afterwards. ;)

Saitama's derpy face is shit. His serious frown is much more badass.

I don't know if it's a download. MLB is promoting this
E: Reading on Taco Bell site it doesn't say about downloading anything. But maybe someone else could confirm this

https://www.tacobell.com/steal-a-breakfast

"In Game 1 of the World Series, Lorenzo Cain stole a base. But really, he stole breakfast for all of America. Score your free A.M. Crunchwrap® tomorrow, November 5th, between 7-11 a.m. in store. Or skip the line by ordering online."

Crud

Banned
You play to win the game.

I hope Texans win out and still fire Rick Smith.

I know its not going to happen. :(

jbug617

Banned

MechDX

You play to win the game.

I hope Texans win out and still fire Rick Smith.

I know its not going to happen. :(

http://espn.go.com/blog/houston-tex...t-difficult-schedule-in-second-half-of-season

Aaron Schatz from Football Outsiders used teams' DVOA (defense-adjusted value over average) to determine which teams have the most difficult schedules.

Houston ranks fifth, with the average team expected to win 46 percent of the Texans' remaining games. By contrast, an average team would have been expected to win 53 percent of the Texans' games up to now. But he Texans are 3-5, with wins over the Jaguars, Buccaneers and Titans. They lost to the Chiefs, Panthers, Falcons, Colts and Dolphins.

And there's more bad news. The Colts have the fifth-easiest remaining schedule.

Of course. Why? because "Houston" that's why

bionic77

Didn't you read that the NBA All-Star Jerseys going to have KIA advertisement on them now.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...feature-kia-ads-on-2016-2017-all-star-jerseys
That's one game and that shit comes from Europe probably just like that POS car. Flopping and poor hygiene is some euro shit that got imported over to the US.

Going to sleep but I think we need to bring Cheney back to get Europe back in line. I am sick of people not taking showers and flopping like we live in France.

jbug617

Banned
That's one game and that shit comes from Europe probably just like that POS car. Flopping and poor hygiene is some euro shit that got imported over to the US.

Going to sleep but I think we need to bring Cheney back to get Europe back in line. I am sick of people not taking showers and flopping like we live in France.

Silver says it's coming

I think it's inevitable. ... It just creates that much more of an opportunity for our marketing partners to get that much closer to our fans and to our players. It gives us an opportunity just to have deeper integration when it comes to those forms of sponsorship. ... Increasingly as we see Champion's League and English Premier League televised in the U.S., I think it's going to become more acceptable and more commonplace for our fans as well.

Cosign

Soccer is the worst because they change every 6 weeks and the advertisements are a little too prominent.

Basically go fuck yourself Europe. Football is ours. Call it soccer or else we are invading and taking all of your hot chicks and fossil fuels.
:jnc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Somehow missed this news but DeAndre Levy placed on injured reserve

No need to risk the chance of him getting hurt, but damn had so much hope for him going into the season. One of the leagues best linebackers the last few seasons and our defense has really missed him.

Onto the draft and our Super Bowl this year - beating the Packers at Green Bay for the first time since 1991. Any given Sunday.

Top Bottom