• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

This "Panthers are actually 6-1" shit may be the dumbest meme I have ever seen.

And I'm a veteran of the Internet. I've seen stupid ass shit.

But this is the kind of fuckery that happens when your fanbase is fairweather and gets easily hijacked by NFCE transplants and Steelers fans.

Spinluck

This "Panthers are actually 6-1" shit may be the dumbest meme I have ever seen.

And I'm a veteran of the Internet. I've seen stupid ass shit.

But this is the kind of fuckery that happens when your fanbase is fairweather and gets easily hijacked by NFCE transplants and Steelers fans.

I still don't get the meme

squicken

Best case scenario for the Colts is for Chud to work out as OC, Pagano to keep his job, and Grigson to get fired. I'm sure Irsay will clean house, though

It's a bad year to be in the HC market. Possibly 10+ NFL openings and 15+ Power 5 CFB openings, including some big programs. Knowing how much Grigson meddles with the offense, I'm a little more sympathetic to Pagano, and am willing to see what he and his staff can do with the rest of the year. A good start would be having Luck look not Aaron Rodgers bad vs Denver

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford was hurt?

Stafford has been playing hurt with numerous injuries since the Second half of Week 1 Chargers game when Melvin Ingram layed into him and his throwing arm as Stafford was winding up a pass.

Since then he's been hit/sacked more than any QB in the league IIRC. I can't think of any other QB who's been sacked or hit as much as Stafford.

But he keeps chugging along because that's the leader and player he is.

jbug617

Banned
CS7g3tfWwAAqgJQ.jpg

Narag

Best case scenario for the Colts is for Chud to work out as OC, Pagano to keep his job, and Grigson to get fired. I'm sure Irsay will clean house, though

It's a bad year to be in the HC market. Possibly 10+ NFL openings and 15+ Power 5 CFB openings, including some big programs. Knowing how much Grigson meddles with the offense, I'm a little more sympathetic to Pagano, and am willing to see what he and his staff can do with the rest of the year. A good start would be having Luck look not Aaron Rodgers bad vs Denver

Yeah, I don't think I'd mind another year if he turns it around this season so longa s Grigson's gone. I wonder if Grigs meddled in more "important" games like vs pats and that's why results ended up so skewed.

Line_HTX

Recently started 24, I'm on about ep 5. It's enjoyable so far. I've made a good decision?

Excellent choice. What Day are you watching? I started watching when Day 4 started and never looked back. I didn't even bother with Days 1, 2, and 3.

That Day 9 "Live Another Day" though... insanely amazing.

Excellent choice. What Day are you watching? I started watching when Day 4 started and never looked back. I didn't even bother with Days 1, 2, and 3.

That Day 9 "Live Another Day" though... insanely amazing.
Day 1?.... I started from s1 like a day or two ago. I'm watching ep 5 now

Spinluck

I worry about the offense even with the Pep firing. If Grigson still has his hand on the make up of team then it's all for shit. I agree about the Pagano thing, let the man do his job.

This week will be a learning week for Chud and I don't expect an immediate improvement. He will get to see our weaknesses and our strengths, and implement some real changes over the bye. I am worried about Luck who has been way off this year since Chud is a guy who likes to attack downfield. It's a wait and see for me but I cannot bring myself to be excited if Grigs still has the control that he does.

squicken

Yeah, I don't think I'd mind another year if he turns it around this season so longa s Grigson's gone. I wonder if Grigs meddled in more "important" games like vs pats and that's why results ended up so skewed.

They are so dysfunctional, it's probably too late. And it's not like I have some great admiration for Pagano. His awfulness at game management is notable even among NFL coaches

But the players like him and for the most part play hard for him. The defense has played better this year than I ever thought it would, though oddly that can really be attributed to some nice FA acquisitions by Grigson

bleh. It's a mess. Totally wasted Luck's cheap labor window, though he may be so broken that they can extend him cheap

Narag

They are so dysfunctional, it's probably too late. And it's not like I have some great admiration for Pagano. His awfulness at game management is notable even among NFL coaches

But the players like him and for the most part play hard for him. The defense has played better this year than I ever thought it would, though oddly that can really be attributed to some nice FA acquisitions by Grigson

bleh. It's a mess. Totally wasted Luck's cheap labor window, though he may be so broken that they can extend him cheap

Grigson to win Executive of the Year.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like the jerseys with sleeves...sue me

It'll make a killing with regular joes since they don't look as ridiculous as everyday wear.

squicken

I worry about the offense even with the Pep firing. If Grigson still has his hand on the make up of team then it's all for shit. I agree about the Pagano thing, let the man do his job.

This week will be a learning week for Chud and I don't expect an immediate improvement. He will get to see our weaknesses and our strengths, and implement some real changes over the bye. I am worried about Luck who has been way off this year since Chud is a guy who likes to attack downfield. It's a wait and see for me but I cannot bring myself to be excited if Grigs still has the control that he does.

I think Chud is Pagano's guy. Grigson's influence on who plays and what not is probably over.

Chud with Cam is kind of interesting. They still throw lots of deep passes. And they don't run a bunch of picks off stacked releases or crossing routes all over the field. That's what teams with limited WRs do to get them open. Cam probably isn't a guy who can run a short passing game, so I'm not sure that Chud's vertical offense in CAR is what he will do in Indy

Same with Anderson in CLE, another guy not really made for a short passing game. I know that Chud is a Norv guy, but we'll see. And really, Luck may not have the accuracy to run a short passing game either

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/14874/year/2012/andrew-luck

You can look at his splits by length of pass, and it isn't really good. He may just be inherently inaccurate

Problem is I don't think Pagano wants to be coach of that team anymore.

Top Bottom