• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
151102161552-09-what-a-shot-1103-super-169.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
that gif is a trifecta of me hate. couldnt stand that dance, skip is a cunt and fuck off to kentucky basketball and their fans

squicken

Reading the game previews for Steelers/Raiders, and I'm reminded that these usually go:

Inferior team's QB manages to run around and make some plays for his team that ultimately win the game, while the better team walks off the field shaking their heads and wondering how they lost. Steelers 23 Oakland 16

MechDX

Watts annual offense vs defense charity softball game is played in June at a local minor league baseball teams stadium in Sugar land. Moving next year to Astros Minute Maid Park

Tickets go on sale this morning. They always sell out the moinor league stadium in less than 10 minutes. I'm betting he sells out MMP in less than 30

Watt is king in this town.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Watts annual offense vs defense charity softball game is played in June at a local minor league baseball teams stadium in Sugar land. Moving next year to Astros Minute Maid Park

Tickets go on sale this morning. They always sell out the moinor league stadium in less than 10 minutes. I'm betting he sells out MMP in less than 30

Watt is king in this town.
Let's trade him.

Reading the game previews for Steelers/Raiders, and I'm reminded that these usually go:

Inferior team's QB manages to run around and make some plays for his team that ultimately win the game, while the better team walks off the field shaking their heads and wondering how they lost. Steelers 23 Oakland 16

Steelers have definitely struggled against the Raiders. I don't think Ben has ever won in Oakland, for instance. I remember Gradkowski toasting our D in Pittsburgh a few years ago with a 4th quarter comeback.

I'm glad it's a 1pm ET game for a west coast team. The Raiders are looking improved. Hopefully Ben's shaken the rust off, because if he plays as poorly as he played last week we'll likely see the same result.

squicken

http://i.imgur.com/OxJ4BC1.png[/ig]

[url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1136519[/url]

SNES and Gata can finally settle things, once and for all. :')[/QUOTE]

Gata can fly cross country making good on all the threats he has made around here. Like that movie [I]Lionheart[/I]

Steelers have definitely struggled against the Raiders. I don't think Ben has ever won in Oakland, for instance. I remember Gradkowski toasting our D in Pittsburgh a few years ago with a 4th quarter comeback.

I'm glad it's a 1pm ET game for a west coast team. The Raiders are looking improved. Hopefully Ben's shaken the rust off, because if he plays as poorly as he played last week we'll likely see the same result.

Yep, Ben is 0-3 out in that Coliseum dump, including a game where he threw for 390 yards and 4TDs and still lost. Tomlin is just 1-3 vs the Raiders overall and 2-2 against Del Rio. Even with this one in the Burgh, I don't have that good a feeling about it.

Bad news: It's STILL raining like a motherfucker in Charlotte. It's now rained every day of the past 7 except for Tuesday.

Good news: It should clear out just enough for the game tomorrow to not be hijacked by water-induced hijinks and fuckery

Bad news: It's STILL raining like a motherfucker in Charlotte. It's now rained every day of the past 7 except for Tuesday.

Good news: It should clear out just enough for the game tomorrow to not be hijacked by water-induced hijinks and fuckery

Yeah there's been misty rain/drizzle here in Raleigh all week and it's currently raining like a motherfucker. Supposed to clear out and bring temps about 25 degrees cooler though.

Gonna be a day on the treadmill instead of hitting the streets for a run.

From twitter

4 activities: running miles, drinking beers, eating donuts, masturbating. 4 numbers: 6, 12, 18, 24. Gotta do all 4 in 24 hr. Whats your combo?

Sanjuro

Decided to Live Free, and/or Die and head to NH. Absolutely geourgous up here now.

Also, apparently at Wal-Mart they hire people specifically to hold a sign that says "Snowbody in line" for the holidays.

RBH

Is NBA 2K16 worth buying?

I loved the Dreamcast NBA 2K games and haven't bought one since then, but been itching to play a basketball game featuring mah Hawks.

From twitter

4 activities: running miles, drinking beers, eating donuts, masturbating. 4 numbers: 6, 12, 18, 24. Gotta do all 4 in 24 hr. Whats your combo?

Masturbation: 6 (I've never done it this many times, I could do it but no way could I do 12)
Running Miles: 12 (The difference between 12 miles and 18 miles is huge)
Donuts: 18 (I'm going to throw up)
Beers: 24 (I'm going to thow up)

jakncoke

Banned
Masturbation: 6 (I've never done it this many times, I could do it but no way could I do 12)
Running Miles: 12 (The difference between 12 miles and 18 miles is huge)
Donuts: 18 (I'm going to throw up)
Beers: 24 (I'm going to thow up)

If you drink chans special of coors light 24 is nothing you'll just be extra hydrated

Top Bottom