• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

0pVFcTZ.jpg

Presented without comment

bionic77

at this point does Bionic even watch football anymore?
All day. Everyday.

The better question is if I look at what I type when I am on here.

The answer is, usually not. Most of my posts here are done while doing something else.

Also saw that Rib got 18 days for the DUI. In PA that almost never happens for first offenders.

Decided to run with the Target trade in promotion today . Traded in 6 different games each a year old or more and got $105 in credit. Target runs a B2G1 deal next week on all games. Also got a digital 10% off coupon from some new target app that can be used on videogames so no tax.

Halo 5, Fallout 4 and what else?

Goddamit Mech get Madden already.

MRSA

Banned
dhbhit.gif

Knocked some sense into DHB and he left those Raider assholes.

Even bionic would agree that this is low, highlighting a gif of a player obviously hurt. I always like DHB, he just couldn't you know, catch the ball. I look forward to DHB dropping balls against our DBs on Sunday.

But look at this stud muffin

amari-cooper-nfl-preseason-st.-louis-rams-oakland-raiders6.jpg

He might even turn out to be better than Brown (Best WR in the NFL).

Mack has a hamstring injury and is questionable for the game.......fuck

MRSA

Banned
darren-mcfadden-nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-oakland-raiders.jpg

Remember when McFadden was good for 6 games?

Who are the Steelers garbage DBs that are going to cover Cooper and Crabtree?

bionic77

It's strange how quickly things can change.

15 years ago that hit on DHB would have been celebrated by everyone. Now it creeps you the fuck out.

Godslay

Banned
I ain't got a Neilsen box, who buys tickets anymore, I don't have to worry about seeing Rice or Suggs play for my team the few times I might watch them this year, and I get Madden used cheap from Amazon or eBay. My conscience is clean football-wise

You can't break the broken

Why are you watching it then?

If it's so morally reprehensible why not abandon it on the whole?

Otherwise it just looks like you are either naive or trying to establish some high ground for the sake of backing your own arguments.

I don't buy drugs because of all the tragedy surrounding them, but if someone gives me some free coke well I guess I'll snort it with a clean conscience.

Even bionic would agree that this is low, highlighting a gif of a player obviously hurt. I always like DHB, he just couldn't you know, catch the ball. I look forward to DHB dropping balls against our DBs on Sunday.

He might even turn out to be better than Brown (Best WR in the NFL).

Mack has a hamstring injury and is questionable for the game.......fuck

Bryant will be the best WR in the game....once he stops getting high and being hamstrung by Todd Haley.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It's strange how quickly things can change.

15 years ago that hit on DHB would have been celebrated by everyone. Now it creeps you the fuck out.

I was just thinking the other day how I miss ESPNs "jacked up" segment. And then I was thinking what if they tried it now, but they tried it in such a way to highlight great, strong legal hits, but then I was like they would have to like wait two weeks because no one knows what a legal hit is anymore.

I was just thinking the other day how I miss ESPNs "jacked up" segment. And then I was thinking what if they tried it now, but they tried it in such a way to highlight great, strong legal hits, but then I was like they would have to like wait two weeks because no one knows what a legal hit is anymore.

Here's one:

Animation_10.0.gif

Marvin-Jones-hit-Steelers-11-01-15.png

Goes well with the fact that nobody knows what the hell a catch is.

Mindlog

Does anyone make a freezer mug that doesn't look/feel cheap?
I need a set or two, but the cheap gaudy plastic stuff isn't appropriate.

squicken

Does anyone make a freezer mug that doesn't look/feel cheap?
I need a set or two, but the cheap gaudy plastic stuff isn't appropriate.

Yeti make tumblers but they are metal. But they will keep your beverage cold forever

http://yeticoolers.com/rambler-tumblers/

e: Great blocking and Gurley navigates it perfectly. Burst just kills the safety

https://twitter.com/BigDuke50/status/662868146320109568

e2: Why Jerry Jones is standing by Hardy

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...ugh-Test/d8aad4c2-2641-4986-b7f0-1d0178146ad1

Top Bottom