• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Tom Penny

FYrGFoo.jpg

MechDX

So after my Broncos curb stomp the Colts Degas Texans will be alone in first place at 3-5.

Hoyers first place Texans Vs Daltons first place Bengals on MNF

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 29s30 seconds ago
#Saints coach Sean Payton's contract has a "change of control" clause, per 3 sources. If Tom Benson is not in charge, he could be free

Interesting

eznark

Banned
I think that's my most interesting game of the day. Huge playoff implications

There are no playoff implications. The Vikings are terrible. They have a brutal schedule the rest of the way and have barely scraped by against the trash they have played.

Of course, if they can go 8-8 they probably win the North.

There are no playoff implications. The Vikings are terrible. They have a brutal schedule the rest of the way and have barely scraped by against the trash they have played.

Of course, if they can go 8-8 they probably win the North.

Somebody has to get that second wildcard spot

Saints have a super easy schedule. Watch out for them.

They've won three in a row against some of the worst defenses in the league, got spanked by the Eagles and beat a Brandon Weeden led Cowboys team in OT.

I don't think they have shown that they are a good team. Their schedule is favorable, so they definitely have a chance. I just think the Viks, Rams and Seahawks are better teams.

Slo

They've won three in a row against some of the worst defenses in the league, got spanked by the Eagles and beat a Brandon Weeden led Cowboys team in OT.

I don't think they have shown that they are a good team. Their schedule is favorable, so they definitely have a chance. I just think the Viks, Rams and Seahawks are better teams.

I like the way you think! Bring it in brother, brothers hug.

ap-panthers-hardy-football.jpg

Okay Green Bay, today's game is basically the tone of the rest of the season. No pressure.

Ehh, don't worry about it.

The Packers have been beating up on the Kittens for as long as there's been an NFL franchise in Carolina.

We won't see anything different today. Riverboat may have daggered his own team with that Rodgers diss.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It could be worse.

We could be about to get executed (again) on national television like the Colts will be later this afternoon

#pray4spin

Top Bottom