• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

q6TEPGX.png

QotbHSC.gif

God help us.

Luck is fucked up right now. Mentally and physically, and I think that happens when you're hit as much as he is and have to do as much. The amount of times he's been hit are enough to make people think he's played one more year than he actually has... Not good. I think we still give up on the run way too easily and we have like 40 something games straight with no 100yd rusher even with Gore. Unacceptable.

But after watching his game last night, I definitely think his game is fixable and that he can bounce back at some point. Just doesn't seem like it will happen soon, in regards to the turnovers at least. Say what you want, but he's the reason we lost and also the reason we almost won... He missed so many throws ;__;

Some beat writers said he looked absolutely defeated after the game and barely talked in the locker room last night. Just sat and pondered...

At least we got some almost confirmation that he's hurt. But you're right, the gameplan has been atrocious ever since he got here and it's only because of him the whole coaching staff wasn't fired already. He's hit every play, the routes are predictable as fuck and the defense, while stealthily solid this year, don't give him room to work with.

There are flaws there, he overthrows fools and make some moronic reads. But he's a great talent and I attribute his struggles more to a mix of injury and mental fatigue from having to heroball his way through everyone's lofty expectations for the past 4 years.

Fire Chuck Pagano.

Narras

A lot of news coming out of the NFL today. But, I really just wanted to thank the Panthers for beating the Colts. Great job, guys!

Maybe so. Browns might want too much though. Rightfully so in most ways. They shouldn't just give him away.
Idk if a trade will happen but most of the teams wanting Thomas are playoff teams picking at the end of the draft. So it makes sense to start high especially with Joes resume. Only a couple hours to see what happens though
*pukes

If we gonna lose to the 9ers we gotta get to trading. ...... We don't need trades to lose to Hogabbert and draughns
Edit: forgot #FireFarmer

Interesting to see people's reactions to Jay Cutler.

The man's easily better than at least 16 starters in this league yet no one wants him on their team.

Kinda surprised to see Whisenhunt fired. Titans suck but I feel there needs to be bigger changes than just the head coach. Perhaps even an ownership change.

Colasante

Plenty of teams (like the #Patriots) looking for CBs, but so few actually available. Just like in training camp. Everyone wanted CBs, OTs.

Not a surprise at all, but nice to see confirmation from Rappaport that the Patriots are actively looking for cornerbacks. They need to pull the trigger. My heart won't be able to take Rashaan Melvin playing major snaps in the playoffs after the way Brady emasculated him last season.

Browns are probably going to realize they're not going to get what they want for Thomas and go back to the Bronco's deal and pull the trigger at the last moment.

Browns are probably going to realize they're not going to get what they want for Thomas and go back to the Bronco's deal and pull the trigger at the last moment.
They'll probably just ship him off to a non-contender just to get anything. I don't think the Broncos will get him.

Nialrot

LOL!!!!!! The 49ers are going to start Blaine Gabbert over Kaepernick hahhaha!!!!

The Jaguars can't wait to see how that works.

Feel the misery/pain 49er fans...

Browns were asking for 2 1st rounders for Thomas? Should've taken the Donkeys first although I'm sure Farmer would have wasted it anyway.

Colasante

I just remembered that Ray Horton is the defensive coordinator in Tennessee. I would've much rather seen him given the interim gig than Mike Mularkey.

Browns were asking for 2 1st rounders for Thomas? Should've taken the Donkeys first although I'm sure Farmer would have wasted it anyway.
Browns have no idea what they are doing. Only reason they were able to ship Trent is because the Colts are equally as bad a personnel mess.

Godslay

Banned
Idk if a trade will happen but most of the teams wanting Thomas are playoff teams picking at the end of the draft. So it makes sense to start high especially with Joes resume. Only a couple hours to see what happens though
*pukes

If we gonna lose to the 9ers we gotta get to trading. ...... We don't need trades to lose to Hogabbert and draughns
Edit: forgot #FireFarmer

Sure. Someone brought up the fact that they mortgaged the farm to get Zimmerman back in the day. Same caliber of player, but gave up something crazy like a 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 6th. That worked out okay.

Hell I'd be fine with something like a 1st and 4th even.

They'll probably just ship him off to a non-contender just to get anything. I don't think the Broncos will get him.

Kinda feeling like the ship sailed, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Spinluck

At least we got some almost confirmation that he's hurt. But you're right, the gameplan has been atrocious ever since he got here and it's only because of him the whole coaching staff wasn't fired already. He's hit every play, the routes are predictable as fuck and the defense, while stealthily solid this year, don't give him room to work with.

There are flaws there, he overthrows fools and make some moronic reads. But he's a great talent and I attribute his struggles more to a mix of injury and mental fatigue from having to heroball his way through everyone's lofty expectations for the past 4 years.

Fire Chuck Pagano.

I am putting this one on Poop Hamilton more than Pagano, our draws aren't bad calls but they have some of the worst execution I've ever seen. Slow as fuck and the defense is already sitting on them to stuff them. They basically waste a down because of how poor they run them.

Poop is so bad. His scheme is bland, dry, and predictable. I feel like he bought a book on power running and west coast offense off Amazon, applied for an NFL job, and somehow got in. Grigson and Poop are dumb shits that don't realize that speed doesn't matter for anything under 20yds. We had freaking Andre Johnson and Griff Whalen getting open late in the game solely off their route running. Why call these routes with rounded corners that don't get guys open? No crossing routes or slants to get guys open to help and get the ball out fast? I'm just dumbfounded. No play action either. The offense just has a terrible flow to it, and we still underutilized what we have. Luck looked good when he was calling things at LOS, and getting into the rhythm, but I'm not sure that matters when we wait till the 4th Q to look like an NFL offense.

Not a surprise at all, but nice to see confirmation from Rappaport that the Patriots are actively looking for cornerbacks. They need to pull the trigger. My heart won't be able to take Rashaan Melvin playing major snaps in the playoffs after the way Brady emasculated him last season.

I bet the Raiders are one of those teams looking for a corner

Hindl

Interesting to see people's reactions to Jay Cutler.

The man's easily better than at least 16 starters in this league yet no one wants him on their team.

Yeah really. If you're a playoff team that needs a qb I'd grab Cutler. Can't build a team around him but for a year or two he'd be worth it while you develop someone else

Top Bottom