• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Come on. You have to take him out.

Feel bad for Watt, but he injured himself there. No foul.

Hoyer is terrible and O'Brien wasted a near guaranteed TD with his fancy direct snap to Watt bullshit, followed by an ill advised pass call. Run the damn ball?

First Chefs playoff win in 22 years so we're going nuts. I really want Denver next week, so we can stomp Peyton one more time in front of their fans. I'll be up in Denver for that game.

Godslay

Banned

Hoyer is terrible and O'Brien wasted a near guaranteed TD with his fancy direct snap to Watt bullshit, followed by an ill advised pass call. Run the damn ball?

First Chefs playoff win in 22 years so we're going nuts. I really want Denver next week, so we can stomp Peyton one more time in front of their fans. I'll be up in Denver for that game.

You'll probably get sent to NE, if not I guess everyone in Denver will prepare for another one and done.

Quikies83

*brofist*

@PFTCommenter
Lets get this straght.After watching victoras secret fashion show,not only JJ breaks his wrist but also develops a chronic groin injury #hmm

You'll probably get sent to NE, if not I guess everyone in Denver will prepare for another one and done.

Pulling for Cincinnati tonight, but you're probably right. I don't want NE, but we've got to beat then eventually.

This is the Chief's SB for me, to be honest.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Let me tell you how they're doing this.
Everyone has given up.
Even ABC has given up, my signal has turned to shit.

Top Bottom