• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

How has Alex Smith not won a Super Bowl yet? He is playing like a champion.

i

Well I'm off to my friend's party and likely won't be checking GAF when there, so to Bengals GAFdom, I'll leave you with this.

This scenario... is eerily familiar. 10 years ago, almost to the day, Bengals fans had their hopes dashed in the very first offensive play. Since then, the Bengals have been an "almost" contender, deemed good enough to get in the playoffs, but never good enough to do any damage. Now they sit at an 0-6 record in the Playoffs since Lewis took head coach. Plus, as I'm sure as the Steelers fandom is aware, the Bengals have more or less performed like shit against them. They've been the little kid in the playground that is the Steelers' division. But now, there's a chance to close the circle on this 10 year narrative and rewrite a new one.

The Bengals can't win against the Steelers? The Bengals can't win in Primetime? The Bengals can't win in the Playoffs? Statements that are very true up until this point. But now's the time... I hope this turns around. Yes, I know there's a backup quarterback but you have to start somewhere. If they want to be taken seriously, they need to make the statement. Tonight. If they don't... well at least we're all too familiar with that feeling anyways.

To Steelers fandom... I hope it's cleaner then last time. I just want some good football.

That's it. I'll see you on the other side. Who Dey.

Top Bottom