• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

harSon

Banned
Our offense has been trash for three weeks now. We keep playing scared. Just put the ball in the hands of your best player, and push it down the field. You have the best WR in the league. Why are we insisting on putting 85% of the offense in the hands of 3rd and 4th string running backs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This Bengals defense is fierce. Rey Maluaga, Burfict, Domata Peko all products of Los Angeles/Orange County high school system who play with attitude and passion along with the whole defense. Fun to watch

FTF

So Patriots fans...who do you want to win tonight? I say steelers

Steelers as well...with no Maclin Pats will take Kelce away so who will beat them??

I also give Steelers a better chance to beat Broncos...want a NE vs. Pitt championship game.

Our offense has been trash for three weeks now. We keep playing scared. Just put the ball in the hands of your best player, and push it down the field. You have the best WR in the league. Why are we insisting on putting 85% of the offense in the hands of 3rd and 4th string running backs.
I'd like to say it's to setup play action situations but we aren't getting far enough downfield for that to be truly effective.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Stay Classy, Steelers...
61FmHwI.gif

daveo42

Banned
Can't be worse than us. :(

No way dude!

As Grexeno said, we know what to expect when it comes to playoff games. Winning in prime time is a hurdle the Bengals have struggled with. The rest of the time it's injuries.

Have zero expectations going in means you don't feel as bad when you lose. It's the Cincinnati way.

Edit: ^fuck that coach. That's shitty.

Top Bottom