• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Chiggs

Gold Member
Stay Classy, Steelers...
61FmHwI.gif

Isn't is hair technically considered part of the jersey, or did they change that rule?

Still pretty lame.

Chiggs

Gold Member

It was actually a rule. I remember their was a game when Larry Johnson of the Chiefs grabbed Troy Polamalu's hair to bring him down after an INT, and Simms went on about how long hair is considered part of the jersey.

Edit: Yes, I know it was a coach. ;)

Gobias

Banned
It was actually a rule. I remember their was a game when Larry Johnson of the Chiefs grabbed Troy Polamalu's hair to bring him down after an INT, and Simms went on about how long hair is considered part of the jersey.

During a play between actual players.

SSPssp

It is when your local team is the Bills.

You gotta suffer through the hard times to truly appreciate the good times, like us in Houston! :(

As Grexeno said, we know what to expect when it comes to playoff games. Winning in prime time is a hurdle the Bengals have struggled with. The rest of the time it's injuries.

Have zero expectations going in means you don't feel as bad when you lose. It's the Cincinnati way.

Edit: ^fuck that coach. That's shitty.

Maybe I should think like u guys, I had expectations of at least having a chance. :( And yeah, wtf was that coach doing?

Top Bottom