• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Furyous

But someone in the last thread said they were regressing.

3 time DVOA champs!

They played an easy schedule and were 4-5 at the time that statement was made. That statement was accurate at the time as the team looked done and Russell was regressing. They looked finished and no one could've predicted their winning streak.

They played an easy schedule and were 4-5 at the time that statement was made. That statement was accurate at the time as the team looked done and Russell was regressing. They looked finished and no one could've predicted their winning streak.

Again.. if you actually posted in this thread you would notice 75% of this thread predicted it and half of those weren't even Hawks fans.

Keep talking on of your ass as usual.

Hammer24

Banned
Manziel was a no show to his concussion protocol appointment and there are reports he showed up to the facility drunk. Still going to play the "why can't an adult have a drink or 12" card? And would even Jerry give the guy a rider for next season?

At this point I assume he´s simply forcing his way out the door in Cleveland. With a new HC and GM coming, his greatest fear has to be that those would like to give him another chance.

KingBroly

Banned
Don't think we'll do as well against AP but Bridgewater doesn't scare me at all. If Lynch is back and does decent it shouldn't be all that close.

Last time Seattle just put 8 guys in the box for a quarter and the game was over at that point. Bridgewater couldn't do ANYTHING against Seattle. It was a painful watch.

Last time Seattle just put 8 guys in the box for a quarter and the game was over at that point. Bridgewater couldn't do ANYTHING against Seattle. It was a painful watch.

Still think AP could break off a long run at any point and Minnesota was stupid to completely abandon the run in the second half.

squicken

So reading this stuff on Cleveland, I kinda sorta get what Haslam is doing. Brown has control of the 53, but his main role really seems to get the various parts of the operation to work together. Haslam seems most annoyed that Farmer and Pettine could not work together, and that no one was looking out for the long term health of the team. So no more Dwayne Bowe deals b/c of draft failures

But I still don't get why anyone good takes the "GM" job. Teams will block anyone they value from interviewing, and by extension, anyone they do allow to interview, they probably don't value very much. This isn't a good setup for a coach to work under, either. Lots of chefs in the kitchen picking his players

KingBroly

Banned
So reading this stuff on Cleveland, I kinda sorta get what Haslam is doing. Brown has control of the 53, but his main role really seems to get the various parts of the operation to work together. Haslam seems most annoyed that Farmer and Pettine could not work together, and that no one was looking out for the long term health of the team. So no more Dwayne Bowe deals b/c of draft failures

But I still don't get why anyone good takes the "GM" job. Teams will block anyone they value from interviewing, and by extension, anyone they do allow to interview, they probably don't value very much. This isn't a good setup for a coach to work under, either. Lots of chefs in the kitchen picking his players

They're probably not looking to hire a new face, but a known quantity, because they think it can provide stability and/or quick improvement. In today's league, that really doesn't work. 2nd time Head Coaches almost always regress nowadays.

EDIT: Panthers - Steelers Super Bowl would be interesting because of Deangelo Williams

Slay is leaving?? Why?

Full support behind Pittsburgh and Washington this week. Would be fine with either result in the other 2 games, but would absolutely love Weeden/Hoyer: Superb Owl Champs for maximum Browns troll

You wanna kill god for us hmm Sweeney and shame on you for cheering for Shitsburgh. Taylor would never want that. (Isn't she from PA? Right? So she might. But, I digress.)

As much as I want the Steelers to make it to the Super Bowl, it's going to suck if they do cause I'm going to feel obliged to attend since it's on my birthday and 15 minutes from my house...

What? That's awesome. "Oh no, I have to go see my favorite team win the Super Bowl."

That's an awesome birthday present at least to me. I wouldn't be around probably to see you post about that because I would be dead from drinking bleach if they did win.

Because I believe they are doing it backwards where the GM is the buffer between the FO and the Coaching Staff so they can be forced to work together.

KingBroly

Banned
Coaching Vacancies
- Philadelphia
- Cleveland
- San Francisco
- Tennessee
- Miami

Probable Vacancies
- New York Giants
- Indianapolis
- New Orleans

SonnyBoy

I just can't comprehend how the Rams fleeced the Skins yet... Washington, as dysfunctional as they were up until this year have had more playoffs appearances than the Rams since the trade. How Sway?!

KingBroly

Banned
I just can't comprehend how the Rams fleeced the Skins yet... Washington, as dysfunctional as they were up until this year have had more playoffs appearances than the Rams since the trade. How Sway?!

I guess they think consistent mediocrity is better than peaks at both ends of the Valley.

CX2amgcVAAAN2eq.jpg:large

Seahawks have two straight early afternoon games.

KC @ HOU - Yah, our QBs kind of stink. But our defense will get the job done. I hope.
PIT @ CIN - Bengals in the playoffs? They stink.
SEA @ MIN - Vikings have a decent defense. And some tools on offense. Teddy isn't a very good QB though and will blow it hard core.
GB @ WAS - Because fuck it, why not have the Redskins win?

Never really post here, but just wanted to come by and say fuck the fucking Steelers. It'll be nice to see a rematch with McCarron more comfortable on the field, but I'm kind of afraid someone may actually die on the field in this game.

Fuck the Steelers.

The real question is whether he'd and others compliment Hoyer if he gets in and somehow leads them to victory when he's shit talked him. It would really be worth it if they'd win the Owl

Hoyer could throw for 300 yards and 4 TDs and Mech would pretend that JJ Watt won the game single handedly.

TndBtoQ.jpg

I guess they think consistent mediocrity is better than peaks at both ends of the Valley.

xJl7vOl.jpg

And the Cards won big time with last night's result.

They now (probably) don't have to face Seattle again until the NFCCG and they get their divisional round opponent playing on 6 days rest.

“I told the players I’m committed to winning the Super Bowl, that’s why I own the team,” Ross said. “You look at the organization today, in every aspect except on the playing field, it’s one of the top and best organizations. … My commitment is really to take us to winning the Super Bowl.”
Dolphin owner Stephen Ross, ladies and gentlemen!

Never really post here, but just wanted to come by and say fuck the fucking Steelers. It'll be nice to see a rematch with McCarron more comfortable on the field, but I'm kind of afraid someone may actually die on the field in this game.

Fuck the Steelers.

Agreed.. You're a Bengals fan? You should post more here. It's fun.

Hoyer could throw for 300 yards and 4 TDs and Mech would pretend that JJ Watt won the game single handedly.

He wouldn't throw for that ever. But I agree.. If Hoyer were to get you a win in the playoffs.. I'll quote FMT here.. They "suck his dick. Now."

jmdajr

So if Texans win they will pretty much face the Pats, because when Steelers win they will face the Broncos.

Top Bottom