• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

eznark

Banned
They had Batman: The Animated Series back in the 90s on FOX. When that was winding down they switched their efforts into a Superman show.

fuck your cartoons

The bald dude from the TV show was pretty good. He seemed like the perfect Lex to be honest.

He says. Forgetting the fact he's a dolphins fan.

we haven't always been irrelevant!

shula-trophies_1241945a.jpg

Chiclets

Banned
Look, let's settle this Shazier thing.

Firstly, I'll say that it was clearly against the rules. It should be flagged and hits like that should be removed from the game.

But the fact of the matter is that it is NEVER called. Not once has spearing been called on a play unless the ball carrier was already on the ground. It's the same rule that's supposed to keep runners from lowering their heads into contact. Also, NEVER called.

To expect the refs to throw a flag for that kind of hit, for the first time in the history of the league, in the middle of a playoff game is ridiculous.

Well atleast u admit the reffs won you the game.

Sanjuro

fuck your cartoons

The bald dude from the TV show was pretty good. He seemed like the perfect Lex to be honest.

I read the comics growing up, so I appreciate most sincere takes on the franchise. The cartoon one was actually not terrible and completely childish. I wouldn't recommend go watching it though at this point if it's not your thing.

Best Lex is Hackman, and it isn't even close. Hell, Superman is still probably pound for pound one of the best comic book films where people don't need to feel like freaks in order to absorb what is going on.

The Smallville show had that major network problem. They had like 20+ episodes a season and maybe 85% of it was filled with garbage to keep people watching weekly.

Godslay

Banned
Well atleast u admit the reffs won you the game.

There is never just one or two plays that decide a game.

Bengals shouldn't have sucked dick in the first three and half quarters of the game.

Hill shouldn't have fumbled, and neither team should have played like a bunch of fucking idiots.

Complaining about the refs is a losers lament.

Top Bottom