• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Sanjuro

You shitting me? That whiny bitch is Lex Luthor?

Stays winning.

G702bqX.jpg

Not going to derail the current game but it's mind boggling too me that Teryl Austin hasn't been offered a full contract yet.

Guy has the resume, experience and overall leadership for the job.

His success would be determined by who he brings in as OC and the players available at offense. Your defense would ball the fuck out. If we're going Madden ratings.

Coach Teryl Austin:

Offense: ??? (Depends on who he brings in as coordinator)
Defense: A+++
Leadership: A+

I guess all these teams like the Dolphins etc. are focused on offense, and rightfully so after watching the Texans play, but Coach Austin is a defensive wizard worthy of a HC job somewhere.

its an offensive league and teams dont want to deal with losing coordinators every year (if a head coach is a defensive guy). not saying it makes complete sense but that's why you see a ton of offensive guys making headlines for coaching interviews

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well get rdy for Aikman and Buck in the next game... :(

As bad as Joe Buck is he's no where near as bad as Phil Simms. Phil Simms is on another level of bad NFL play by play commentary he just gets by on his name when there are plenty of other broadcasters who would be much better if given the opportunity e.g. Nate Burleson

Hues interview with Browns is suppose to start at 3. I hope Jimmer brings a bag of money, Cleve's best noodles, and one of those hotdogs with fruit loops. Hue needs to see how exotic the Cleve can be.

Top Bottom