• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

death-gif-hanging-man-Favim.com-1632349.gif

:(

Walsh and Peterson will be gone next season. The liability with them is through the damn roof.

Walsh has a hell of a leg but this season its been the easier the kick, the more likely he fucks up. Also leads with most missed extra point kicks.

Peterson may be the leading rusher but who fucking cares when he fumbles over and over.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
This offseason better be fucking big for Teddy and his offense getting their shit together.

No offensive 'threat' other than AP fucks us.

ColdPizza

Banned
I don't count pre-season games but that's cute if you think Week 17 was an indication of what our playoff match would be like. You know we beat Seattle's ass in SEA the last two times Carson started, right? Don't act like we can't tap that ass. We're a better team and have been all year. No doubt SEA is the toughest match up and have been to the SB the last two years so impossible to disrespect them when you line up against them right now. Could SEA beat us? Absolutely. Could we beat them? Absolutely. It would be a good game.

You just said Seattle would be an easier matchup than the Vikings, now you're saying they're the toughest.

Pepiope

Jay Feely ‏@jayfeely 31m31 minutes ago
Kicking laces deadens the ball and it doesn't go as far. If they are off to a side it can make the ball go that way

I remember a few years ago before we drafted Russell i had a debate with some guy that Seattle had the worst luck in sports only 2nd to Cleveland. He argues Minny was worst... (this is when they went to NFC Champ against Saints)

Boy was I wrong. Minny has absolute terrible luck with sports.

Zimmer lost the game by refusing to put some faith in Teddy. They just kept running Peterson the entire game and doing jackshit, even with continuous amazing field position.

That's because the coach doesn't trust Teddy. And I can't blame him.

Next week is full of upset alerts...

You just said Seattle would be an easier matchup than the Vikings, now you're saying they're the toughest.

Reading comprehension, son. I said on one hand I'm pissed that Minny blew the game but on the other, we now get a much easier divisional match. Because Seattle won, we play the winner of the GB WAS match instead of Minny, a better team.

TheFatOne

What about the offense that couldn't find the endzone?

That's on the coach for calling a conservative game, but in the end Bridgewater and the offense got them into chip shot range. People are just making excuses for the kicker. When it mattered the Vikings offense got it done, and the kicker failed them.

Top Bottom