• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

eznark

Banned
Same chances even then. I told yall about Olivia, but ya didn't listen.

1. ok guess I have no idea who you root for

2. I had a long conversation with Aaron about what fantomex from the video game message board NeoGAF had to say about the woman he had never met and to my surprise and really, my consternation, our good friend Aaron just wasn't open to feedback on the issue. I've reached out to his older brother (we both know his younger brother is just a rambunctious flake and has no business in this discussion, maybe when he grows up. I cannot believe what he said to Aunt Millie, can you?!) and to his father but alas, I feel it will do no good. Best we can do is just pray and be patient.

bionic77

We should be bros. Our teams have the same chance of winning the superbowl this year.

Greg, I still love you /cry
Anyone in the AFC, except maybe Houston, has a better chance of getting to the the SB than any of the teams in the NFC. The NFC has 2-3 really good teams and you have to beat at least 2 of them.

AFC is garbo this year.

Godslay

Banned
Manning was robbed

It's a shame really.

Those handoffs were silky smooth.

Now before those interpret this as a jab at PM, I will always be grateful for the guy. I just am having a hard time going from what we saw for the vast majority of year to flipping back to trusting him absolutely.

34 turnovers in the last 20 games has a way of making you question what we might get if he starts again.

I'd love it if he took off and made me trust him again. I just need to see more.

ei1WHqc.jpg

eznark

Banned
It's a shame really.

Those handoffs were silky smooth.

Now before those interpret this as a jab at PM, I will always be grateful for the guy. I just am having a hard time going from what we saw for the vast majority of year to flipping back to trusting him absolutely.

34 turnovers in the last 20 games has a way of making you question what we might get if he starts again.

I'd love it if he took off and made me trust him again. I just need to see more.

Hey, he said in his postgame interview that when he came in guys were running harder and blocking better.

He is the real MVP.

Dragon

Banned
Anyone in the AFC, except maybe Houston, has a better chance of getting to the the SB than any of the teams in the NFC. The NFC has 2-3 really good teams and you have to beat at least 2 of them.

AFC is garbo this year.

Agreed completely. I could see the Patriots losing in the divisional or championship easily. I don't see them winning the Super Bowl either, unless the Redskins somehow make it.

Fantomex

1. ok guess I have no idea who you root for

2. I had a long conversation with Aaron about what fantomex from the video game message board NeoGAF had to say about the woman he had never met and to my surprise and really, my consternation, our good friend Aaron just wasn't open to feedback on the issue. I've reached out to his older brother (we both know his younger brother is just a rambunctious flake and has no business in this discussion, maybe when he grows up. I cannot believe what he said to Aunt Millie, can you?!) and to his father but alas, I feel it will do no good. Best we can do is just pray and be patient.

lolphins. Praying is the best. That's what I did about my Sallie Mae School Loans.

AFC is garbo this year.

Bionic, you my boy.

I BELIIIIEVEEEE!

Greg, I always appreciate your power of positivity.

You're a Fins fan right?

Yes [SPOILERS]I still care for you Dutch. [/SPOILERS]

I don't like the playoff format of doing both AFC games on one day this weekend, both NFC games on the other day this weekend. I like the balance.

I think a perk to it is that it doesn't give either team an advantage to having more time off this week, I guess, in that both AFC teams are likely to have 8 days rest next weekend, both NFC teams likely to have 7 days rest next weekend, etc. In the past, it would be imbalanced...

But still I like having an AFC and NFC game to watch because it makes both days more relevant to my team.

Dragon

Banned
Greg is lying.

He never believed.

He knows that Munn cursed that team and stole Rodgers talent along with his manhood.

Munn is in Ride Along 2. It takes talent to play off of Ice Cube and Kevin Hart. Honestly it does. I have never understood why people think Kevin Hart is funny.

Bowser

I don't like the playoff format of doing both AFC games on one day this weekend, both NFC games on the other day this weekend. I like the balance.

I think a perk to it is that it doesn't give either team an advantage to having more time off this week, I guess, in that both AFC teams are likely to have 8 days rest next weekend, both NFC teams likely to have 7 days rest next weekend, etc. In the past, it would be imbalanced...

But still I like having an AFC and NFC game to watch because it makes both days more relevant to my team.

Don't even think that's the reasoning seeing as they go back to AFC/NFC split days next weekend. I agree, thought it was odd. Should have put GB/WAS on Sat night, CIN/PIT on Sunday afternoon and SEA/MIN Sunday late afternoon.

Realistically they probably never see each other. Rodgers prob masturbates more than the guys in the "marriage and masturbating" thread in OT

AFC is garbo this year.

Yep, agreed completely. One reason why NYJ's loss stings so bad is because they had a legitimate chance to make a deep push in the AFC this year... Every team is flawed and vulnerable.

Kansas City is the only team with any legit momentum going into the playoffs and in the last 4 weeks, they've had 1-score wins over Oakland (2x) and San Diego. Hell, their last 7 games were against some of the worst teams in the AFC (Buffalo, Cleveland, Oakland twice, and Baltimore).

Don't even think that's the reasoning seeing as they go back to AFC/NFC split days next weekend. I agree, thought it was odd. Should have put GB/WAS on Sat night, CIN/PIT on Sunday afternoon and SEA/MIN Sunday late afternoon.

Oh weird... I figured they'd stick with it through the playoffs. I don't really like the new format. Was thinking maybe it's just to maximize the best games, but it's always kind of a shit show. Who would have thought Dallas and Detroit played the best game last Wild Card round?

Godslay

Banned
Hey, he said in his postgame interview that when he came in guys were running harder and blocking better.

He is the real MVP.

It was a bit different. They subbed the RT finally. Same guy who got Brock killed over and again.

Not to mention that they were rotating the core of the OL all game. As the Chargers D wore down over the game, the guards were fresh as they had Garcia subbing for Mathis and Vasquez. And a fresh shiny RT.

I will say Manning has the cred to tell these guys to get their shit together that Brock doesn't have, but it was more then just him coming in. There were actual football reasons.

Dragon

Banned
I just shivered.

I can see Aaron coming back from halftime and opening his phone to see 14 straight texts.

"Why does your offensive line suck?"
"Where's Jordy?"
"Take your helmet off, I miss your face"
"What do you want for dinner...besides me?"
"Hey Jennifer Lawrence wants to come over to play Mario Kart tonight, cool?"
"I need you to read this script my agent sent me, you promised me after I read that stupid playbook!"
etc etc

Fantomex

I just shivered.

I can see Aaron coming back from halftime and opening his phone to see 14 straight texts.

Exactly

"Why does your offensive line suck?"
"Where's Jordy?"
"Take your helmet off, I miss your face"
"What do you want for dinner...besides me?"
"Hey Jennifer Lawrence wants to come over to play Mario Kart tonight, cool?"
"I need you to read this script my agent sent me, you promised me after I read that stupid playbook!"
etc etc

It's a National Tragedy what happened to A A Ron

bionic77

This is the face this dude always comes home to.

She got that "I texted you and called work, where were you?" face.
If Rodgers is not around I doubt she texts him and asks where he is.

She is a hard worker and would use that time productively to let the big producers and names in Hollywood run a train on her so she could get a better part or role in her next movie.

Why do you think Rodgers is withering so much? I am not sure exactly what a Mary Sue is but I am pretty sure that is what Munn has turned Rodgers into. She is using him to further her own career and fucking around non-stop while he freezes by himself in GB and slowly turns into a bitch.

Dragon

Banned

She is a hard worker and would use that time productively to let the big producers and names in Hollywood run a train on her so she could get a better part or role in her next movie.

Why do you think Rodgers is withering so much? I am not sure exactly what a Mary Sue is but I am pretty sure that is what Munn has turned Rodgers into. She is using him to further her own career and fucking around non-stop while he freezes by himself in GB and slowly turns into a bitch.

Bro, Rodgers has a penis, he's a Gary Stu!

Fantomex

Poor A A ron. He could have been the next Mark Rypien

DMczaf

I can see Munn shutting down and just texting back K for an entire day because Aaron forgot to say "baby" after "Good morning"

Fantomex

I can see Munn shutting down and just texting back K for an entire day because Aaron forgot to say "baby" after "Good morning"

LOL word.

Munns' the type of chick to say "Go ahead and have fun, I hope it's worth it." As you leaving to the club.

Consumer version of Oculus Rift is $600?

RIP in Piece VR

I thought it would be in the $1,000 range, honestly.

Agreed that I'd love to see Hue Jackson get consideration. McAdoo already finished his interview apparently and headed for his Eagles interview.

MechDX

Watt wins DPOTW for the AFC.
PDS ‏@PatDStat 58m58 minutes ago
Through their first 5 yrs of their careers.

White: 75.5 sacks
Watt: 74.5

In White’s first 2 seasons in the USFL they played 18 g seasons.

The debate continues!

Godslay

Banned
Interesting rumor out there that if Gase goes to the Eagles, some wonder if Gase makes a run at Osweiler.

That would be an interesting offense.

DMczaf

You know who else had that look?

Juanita Jordan.

Notice how Jordan divorced her the second texting and cell phones became mainstream?

Gase is a busy dude.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 3m3 minutes ago

Adam Gase is interviewing with the #Browns today, the #Dolphins tomorrow, the #Giants on Friday and has a 2nd round with the #Eagles soon.

Dragon

Banned
Is this from the cringe thread?

No but it should be.

I'd still be tempted but I haven't looked into if there are any games I'd actually play on the thing.

I think that's more of the issue. There aren't many announced.

If Morpheus is priced anywhere near that - good luck to Sony. Even the goodwill behind the PS4 won't sell a $600 gimmick peripheral.

I'm assuming PSVR will be priced lower, but also, obviously the recommended specs for Oculus are going to be more expensive than a PS4 by a lot. It'll be interesting.

Top Bottom