• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

squicken

CYAsOsdUsAEhOD_.jpg

this plane is currently in New Orleans

Narag

niners going hard after payton. i dont think you should be pursuing another coaching candidate before you've fired your current head coach either. have people learned nothing from the dolphins-harbaugh fiasco!

Supposedly Irsay's people were talking to Payton's while the Pagano stuff was going down yesterday lol

Supposedly Irsay's people were talking to Payton's while the Pagano stuff was going down yesterday lol

probably seeing what it would take (picks + contract) to get him. i would love him as niners coach but i dont know about giving up a 2nd rounder for a coach unless its jimmy harbs

MRSA

Banned
Speaking of Sizzlers. I love watching maggots go in and out of someone's leg. I mean. How the fuck you get maggots growing in you? Fuckin white people.

probably seeing what it would take (picks + contract) to get him. i would love him as niners coach but i dont know about giving up a 2nd rounder for a coach unless its jimmy harbs

I'll give you a second rounder if you take Jeff Fisher.

is baalke competent enough to make good use of a second round pick?

Shut your pie hole mate, don't fuck this deal up for me.

Speaking of Sizzlers. I love watching maggots go in and out of someone's leg. I mean. How the fuck you get maggots growing in you? Fuckin white people.

wtf

squicken

I didn't see the Rams were going after the Browns OC. That would an awesome get for them. Rolling with Keenum isn't optimal but they've got draft capital

boban adv pls

It's 5am and I'm in bed. Will advance it when I wake up later.

The odds he makes a good pick are the same odds I'd have to get into daddarios asshole. Not great but I'd still like to roll the dice!

AND Aaron donald!

You can have Aaron Donald in exchange for $450 million to held build a new stadium in St. Louis.

I'll get Madden

Blocked.

ok well ur bro is the last one to ready and he's playing madden can u tell him to stop being a fuck

I tell him this every day, it seems to have no effect.

cashman

Banned
When the owner is the GM and will never fire himself of course you only have 2 GM's, 21 years since your last SB, and only 2 playoff wins, you should have added at least 2 GM's in that span...

Giants pretty much had the same situation with Mara until he finally hired a real one. Jerry's probably ceded enought power to junior and Will McClay at this point.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/06/seahawks-vikings-game-could-be-a-very-cold-one/

What likely will be the last outdoor NFL game played in Minnesota (at least until the next time the team is building another new stadium on the site of its current one) could be one of the coldest games ever played in NFL history.

Via Chris Miller of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, the local forecast calls for a high of zero degrees at TCF Bank Stadium.

Indeed, Weather.com predicts a high of zero and a low of minus-10, with 11 mph winds.

Holy shit. Poor Russell.

squicken

MRSA

Banned
I left my backpack out in the open at work over the weekend, I come back and someone has snagged my 3DS........how am I supposed to play Fire Emblem Fates now?!

Top Bottom