• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

I don't care if we hire cheatin' chip, shanahan, the walrus or whoever else. Jim Tomsulas joke of a staff has made literally everyone sound good to me.

After reading all of the locker room stories, how he conducted practices and "got the team ready", I am find with anything at this point

I don't care if we hire cheatin' chip, shanahan, the walrus or whoever else. Jim Tomsulas joke of a staff has made literally everyone sound good to me.

After reading all of the locker room stories, how he conducted practices and "got the team ready", I am find with anything at this point
Pls tell us the stories FMFriend

Tabris

Wait, you're travelling for a year with someone that friend zoned you?

Holy fuck.

Whenever you stop being super thirsty, you'll find you can be friends with the opposite sex without it being an issue. So work on no longer being so thirsty. Having non-"boring married parent sex" is the key. Poor bionic doesn't know what that's like anymore so he's lashing out due to sexual frustration. I don't blame him, it sounds horrible :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571BuZeeQjE

Bionic, it's like Jordan just dunked on you.

bionic77

Is Dungy done coaching for good?

If you had a smart owner I bet you could get him to come back to coach the Niners by reminding him of how many filthy gay sinners live in the Bay Area that he would have a chance to convert to whatever religion he believes in.

Dragon

Banned

If you had a smart owner I bet you could get him to come back to coach the Niners by reminding him of how many filthy gay sinners live in the Bay Area that he would have a chance to convert to whatever religion he believes in.

Dingy made his own son commit suicide what do you think he'd do to Kaepernick.

Spinluck

:jnc

Amazing

At the store.

Sometimes I sit on it.

Do you watch the Patriots on it

:lol

Dungy :(, why does he gets the gays?

Pls tell us the stories FMFriend

1. He gave the team "social media" breaks every day for 30 mins to go let them check twitter or whatever

2. He ran 0 practices before the seahawks game and h as D the team do "mental reps"

3. He would repeatedly cut practices short to keep the team fresh

4. After being embarrassed by the steelers (his first ever loss) he literally went to every player in the locker room and thanked them for their contribution

Thsee are just a few and none of them speak to on field issues. I honestly don't think we had anyone in the booth telling him if he should challenge or not. He benched kap (who was having a bad season) but left 3 of the worst offensive linemen I've ever seen (martin/devey/pears) start the majority of the season.

Actually I have to stop talking about this dumb motherfucker I'm getting my weiner in a twist. The only bigger dumb fuck was Jed york. Unfortunately we can't replace him

Slo

I haven't watched anime since Cowboy Bebop and Evangelion (I did watch the recent ones though) back when I was a teenager. I find modern anime very creepy.

That's one for the positive column.

I hate that he's ignoring my question, but at least he hates animu.

#TeamTabris

Tabris

What was your question?

Animu is the worst. When I was in Japan last year, we spent a day in Akihibara and when we went to a maid cafe to see what it was like, there was a creepy Otaku guy in the corner that stared at us (or my girl) the entire time. It was creepy. But that's the mental image I have of everyone with an animu avatar now.

His son killed himself back in 2005, some suggest that he was gay.

I see.. I was unaware of this. Thank you both.

That's one for the positive column.

I hate that he's ignoring my question, but at least he hates animu.

#TeamTabris

Blocked

I'm not ready to go down the rabbit hole we are all headed down.

Jabee, have fun.. Enjoy the ride woooooooo.

jbug617

Banned
What was your question?

Animu is the worst. When I was in Japan last year, we spent a day in Akihibara and when we went to a maid cafe to see what it was like, there was a creepy Otaku guy in the corner that stared at us (or my girl) the entire time. It was creepy. But that's the mental image I have of everyone with an animu avatar now.

tumblr_myu2xhhHr21s4qvrdo1_500.gif

Tabris

Sales.

I'm hoping to change this up soon though. I have a startup idea (B2B SaaS solution) that I had been working on for a while. Feasibility & market analysis, costing plan, use cases, ui design, prototyping, etc complete. Now it's just about development to get it to an alpha stage to get in front of some prospects. That's one of the big reasons I'm going to live abroad, if I'm going to spend months programming (and a lot I need to learn on the fly), I want to do it on a beach in beautiful weather so Thailand was a great choice.

brentech

Sales.

I'm hoping to change this up soon though. I have a startup idea (B2B SaaS solution) that I had been working on for a while. Feasibility & market analysis, costing plan, use cases, ui design, prototyping, etc complete. Now it's just about development to get it to an alpha stage to get in front of some prospects. That's one of the big reasons I'm going to live abroad, if I'm going to spend months programming (and a lot I need to learn on the fly), I want to do it on a beach in beautiful weather so Thailand was a great choice.

and you can own the country for like $65 bucks. win win

Slo

Sales.

I'm hoping to change this up soon though. I have a startup idea (B2B SaaS solution) that I had been working on for a while. I had taken a break from work for a while to work on it. Feasibility & market analysis, costing plan, use cases, ui design, prototyping, etc complete. Now it's just about development to get it to an alpha stage to get in front of some prospects. That's one of the big reasons I'm going to live abroad, if I'm going to spend months programming (and a lot I need to learn on the fly), I want to do it on a beach in beautiful weather so Thailand was a great choice.

Good luck dude. A pipe dream of mine is to start my own gig. Do you have a tech guy to partner with and build the Service, or are you sourcing it?

bionic77

Tabris I can't stand you but you probably can't help it and don't seem evil so I will just ignore you as I have done in the past.

I have a few things do say to you before I sleep. Good luck on your business venture. Hope it works out for you. Also good luck in finding that special whore who can convince you that she is into you and your cheap furniture. Finally, don't hurry back! We will be just fine without you.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How do you guys not know what ez generally does by now? He's talked about it like 100 times.

I feel like NFL GAF was on point tonight. Good work team.

Also:

NFL 2016 Offseason |OT| ITT We Discuss Home Decor

Top Bottom