• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Good morning everyone.

I'll kick your ass.

channel this Scooter

yx4DvCk.png

Z6YMKCQ.png

Rando... For shame. stealing that purse..

That is not Rando. That man is wearing a shirt and that man is not a doctor. I can tell because he does not wear a stethoscope around his neck.

And not White.. Don't forget that Dutch, his honorary whiteness is important to him.. He waited months for his card.

But he also could be in disguise.

just like a certain food product and his honorary blackness

Edit- how would being an "honorary _____" work? You wear a little placard around your neck everywhere you go?

squicken

Hunter S.

I don't see how any of that relates to football this year when all kinds of people are into the games, especially on Gameday.
Well, you better be into football during the games, or being a football fan as we know it does not make sense. I watch every Denver game with friends and family, so I do not post much during that time. It is part of the advantage of having a home team. #blessed!

McDermott will interview for the Bucs' job this weekend.

I don't think he takes it, mainly because I think this whole HC search for the Bucs is just a facade and they're deadset on Koetter, but if he did the reaction around here to him going to a division rival will be...fun.

I trust that Lurie knows what he's doing. He didn't become a billionaire by letting his employees manipulate him. I think this Howie power struggle thing is being overblown.

He didn't become a billionaire by running a football team, either. Also see: Jerry Jones

Godslay

Banned
mech linked this yesterday, but I'm finally getting to the Texans game planning piece that Bedard wrote. It's really worth the read. Amazing access they gave him

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/01/06/houston-texans-game-plan-nfl-playoffs

Good piece.

Interesting tidbit was the shout out to Chris Clark at LT. Obviously a step down from Brown, but totally serviceable. Should hold up against KC, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

That now looks like a good move from Smith, considering it was shown on Hard Knocks.

They were discussing on local radio today that we in the dallas metroplex want the redskins to succeed in the playoffs because it will convince them that their shitty team is just a few tweaks away from doing it and it'll fuck em up

I'm glad they did win though, Philly and Giants front office gets cleared out because of it

all according to plan

You should read it as my personality makeup is that of a CEO :)

so are you historically an underachiever or

SonnyBoy

They were discussing on local radio today that we in the dallas metroplex want the redskins to succeed in the playoffs because it will convince them that their shitty team is just a few tweaks away from doing it and it'll fuck em up
In years past, this is EXACTLY what would have happened. However, GM Scot McCloughan has done this before(49ers, SEA). Any form of disillusion won't come up thankfully because of him.

Steve Smith on ESPN Radio saying things that could be perceived as a slight towards Josh Norman (basically he's a product of the system and not that great), which means that Josh Norman is absolutely going to perceive it as a slight.

Because that's just how he's wired.

Crisco

Banned
Steve Smith on ESPN Radio saying things that could be perceived as a slight towards Josh Norman (basically he's a product of the system and not that great), which means that Josh Norman is absolutely going to perceive it as a slight.

That system much have sucked the past 3 years then.

eznark

Banned

Considering being featured on the cover of SI is considered a slight to the Panthers, I'm sure he'll have a massive manufactured chip on his shoulder.

squicken

My Stone Cold Lock of the offseason is the 2015 Panthers will have unsportsmanlike penalties be an officiating point of emphasis in 2016

eznark

Banned
My Stone Cold Lock of the offseason is the 2015 Panthers will have unsportsmanlike penalties be an officiating point of emphasis in 2016

NFL responds to controversy and Odell v. Norman ensured this. Way to go out on a limb!

I read most of that Bedard piece yesterday and while it's awesome the only thing I kept thinking was...it's the Jaguars, stop building this up like some battle of the titans.

bionic77

Considering being featured on the cover of SI is considered a slight to the Panthers, I'm sure he'll have a massive manufactured chip on his shoulder.
Why isn't anyone talking about the Panthers this week outside of Carolina???

I am tired of the lack of respect!

squicken

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2016/01/06/the-49ers-kaepernick-dilemma/

It was interesting reading some of the stuff out of SF that FMT was talking about. I guess Jed York is a source of a lot of leaks there, and that guy they demoted earlier in the year was the one dumping on Kaep.

Seems like Kaep will have little interest in coming back there. Won't take a pay cut or do a re-structure to help facilitate a trade. Still under contract but it's unlikely they will pay him $12m next year

I normally appreciate all different kinds of accents but Cris Carter's voice really shouldn't be on radio/TV. I don't even mind Randy Moss' either.

LOL what did he say?

Carter when talking about Lynch's injury related it to when Robert Smith had back in the day then took a shot Golic saying it takes him 10 years to heal from a sports hernia. The Smith say that plus in Carters day that was the 1950s so technology has improved since then.

eznark

Banned
I see your Shannon Sharpe and raise you a Lou Holtz.

Does Lou Holtz do radio? That has to be a nightmare. Sharpe is nowhere near as difficult to understand on TV as he is on the radio.

They work together?

What channel is this?

Amazing Dameshek still has a career.

Not that I know of. Those are just two guys whose voices are awful and who do audio only content.

Dameshek is baffling to me. I have no idea where he came from or why he is employed by the NFL, but he is clueless.

Greg

So here they are – the top 10 tracks of 2015 on PS Music featuring Spotify:

1. 679 (feat. Remy Boyz) — Fetty Wap
2. Know Yourself — Drake
3. Nasty Freestyle — T-Wayne
4. See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth) — Wiz Khalifa
5. Hotline Bling — Drake
6. Trap Queen — Fetty Wap
7. Watch Me (Whip / Nae Nae) — Silentó
8. Post To Be (feat. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko) — Omarion
9. B**** Better Have My Money — Rihanna
10. The Hills — The Weeknd
people are the actual worst

now I hate everyone I play against on Rocket League even more

Played some Rocket League with Floyd last night. He's a cool dude!

Regarding the Dolphins HC search, I know they will get the candidate wrong when it comes to competence so I am instead hoping they get a guy who looks the part.

Teryl Austin:

austin-center-1715.jpg

9/10, bald + salt & pepper beard is a pretty badass look for him

Adam Gase:

122914-NFL-Broncos-Adam-Gase-PI-CH.vadapt.620.high.92.jpg

4/10, pretty damn dweeb looking, tbh

Anthony Lynn:

6_4168434.jpg

7/10, not sold on the visor and I am afraid of seeing a "durrrrrrr" face a little too often but pretty solid overall

Matt Patricia:

patricia.jpg

Backwards hat: check. Slightly unkempt beard: check. Look of an actor who JUST WON $5 MILLION ON FAN DUEL!!!: check. Youthful exuberance and innocence of a man who has clearly never been destroyed by the meat grinder that is head coaching: check. 10/10

bionic77

Does Lou Holtz do radio? That has to be a nightmare. Sharpe is nowhere near as difficult to understand on TV as he is on the radio.

Not that I know of. Those are just two guys whose voices are awful and who do audio only content.

Dameshek is baffling to me. I have no idea where he came from or why he is employed by the NFL, but he is clueless.
Dameshek was a writer on the Kimmel show with Simmons. They both came to ESPN. He moved around and was canned by ESPN and Fox and I think he might be with NFL Network now but I can't say for sure.

eznark

Banned
people are the actual worst

now I hate everyone I play against on Rocket League even more

I have never heard of a single thing on that list except Drake, and that's only because people kept calling harson drake so I had to look him up.

I win, greg!

Greg

I have never heard of a single thing on that list except Drake, and that's only because people kept calling harson drake so I had to look him up.

I win, greg!
I've always liked you, ez - hold on to that innocence!
I am disappointed that all of my efforts couldn't propel "Slaughtering the Will to Live" into the top 10 AT LEAST.... :(
should be the RL theme song

and Madden theme song

Played some Rocket League with Floyd last night. He's a cool dude!

Regarding the Dolphins HC search, I know they will get the candidate wrong when it comes to competence so I am instead hoping they get a guy who looks the part.

Only 1 guy fits the dolphins current culture

its Gase

look at that fuckin goober

Top Bottom