• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

We need animu to purge this page
tumblr_ojtwptL7cp1tlyjpto1_500.gif

Animu all about setting up Switch multiplayer
tumblr_ojttb80hgP1t0no49o1_500.gif

Thank you friend, I"m feeling better

MechDX

Thanks guys. Because of this page I'm getting an ad for Golf Digest with a pic of Trump saying "Golfer in Chief"

You people .....

Gobias

Banned
We must all cheer for the NFC or we will get this:

Tom Brady and Trump hugging
Trump waving a terrible towel while he and Ben trade bathroom secrets

Football things I suppose
In an interview with SEC Network's Paul Finebaum, ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. called LB Reuben Foster "the best inside linebacker Alabama has ever produced."
Anyone that actually watches Bama want to chime in?

Also are Mock draft ppl even trying with the Pats picks?

Hindl

I'm so bored I might load up Undertale and see what all the fuss was about

It's charming but the first 2 hours are a real drag. It was too much for me to get through

Football things I suppose

Anyone that actually watches Bama want to chime in?

Also are Mock draft ppl even trying with the Pats picks?

Foster is ridiculously good. If he somehow falls to the Eagles they need to take him. Forget everything else just watch him dominate against Clemson

Jarnet87

Scouts be wanting McCaffrey to be a Super Saiyan Danny Woodhead, but it's funnier if he is the next Toby Two Yard. He also skipped his bowl game so he doesnt have that first guy in last guy out bring the lunch pail to work mentality.

Bread

Banned
Scouts be wanting McCaffrey to be a Super Saiyan Danny Woodhead, but it's funnier if he is the next Toby Two Yard. He also skipped his bowl game so he doesnt have that first guy in last guy out bring the lunch pail to work mentality.
or he has the "i'm not going to risk millions" mentality

nice hot take though

Hindl

Or he was realizing he was months away from making millions guaranteed and didn't want to risk an injury? Jake Butt blew his knee in the Orange Bowl and probably lost a lot of money for a pointless game

Or he was realizing he was months away from making millions guaranteed and didn't want to risk an injury? Jake Butt blew his knee in the Orange Bowl and probably lost a lot of money for a pointless game
I hope Butt had a insurance policy on himself, kinda doubt it though ....

Top Bottom