• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Fuuuuuuuuck them.

Let us hope the combination of them constantly showing their true Nazi colors (yes, they are so clearly using nazi language that you don't even have to use some kind of "right-wing" euphemism) and our multi-party system will keep them at bay somewhat...

Yeah that multi-party system here is doing a great job at that....Want to guess who's leading the poles for the elections here?

BigAT

This just reminded me of All-Sport. Man that stuff was the shit.

Also I had no idea Quaker Oats owned Gatorade

Fuck All-Sport. I wish I somehow had a recording of the shock and disgust on my face the first time I threw it down thinking it was the same as Powerade/Gatorade.

Hindl

:jnc

Fuck All-Sport. I wish I somehow had a recording of the shock and disgust on my face the first time I threw it down thinking it was the same as Powerade/Gatorade.

Fuck that. I loved All-Sport it was soda my parents would let me drink after soccer. I had an unhealthy sweet tooth when I was young so that was my shit. Doubt I'd be able to drink it now though, I can barely get down Gatorade anymore. Always go with G2

MechDX

Fines from last weekend: #Steelers DB Sean Smith fined $24,309 for a nasty hit. #Texans DE Jadeveon Clowney hit with $18,231 for Brady hit

BS fine.

Milchjon

Ever have a Smirnoff Ice?

Like that garbage.

Well ffff... screw you!!!

Smirnoff Ice made me what I am!

...hmmm, maybe you're right.

Yeah that multi-party system here is doing a great job at that....Want to guess who's leading the poles for the elections here?

Do you guys have something in place like the German "5%-hurdle"?
Limits the fragmentation of the German parliament somewhat and helps the larger parties.

Also, Germans are well-indoctrinated when it comes to Nazi rhetoric, so it's a tiny bit easier to discredit the worst offenders.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
C2o_4VYXUAANPx5.jpg

Relax. Harson has this one solved. Bench Le'Veon Bell.

Fines from last weekend: #Steelers DB Sean Smith fined $24,309 for a nasty hit. #Texans DE Jadeveon Clowney hit with $18,231 for Brady hit

BS fine.

Who the fuck is Sean Smith?

Fantomex

Witcher 3 is a fan-fucking-tastic game.

But holy shit was most of the armor ugly as fuck. Real talk, late game I was getting rid of newer stronger shit in favor of my slightly weaker shit so I could swag out.

That, and the combat mechanics made me never pick it up again. It's all about the swag Spin. You understand me. I had my Reaver in DA:I swagged to the socks fam. I need Zelda to at least let me swag out somewhat. Or another game to do that. Diablo clones are cool, but you can't really appreciate the swag from a 3/4 view.

Yeah it was really syrup like in texture. But I guess it did sorta start the move to more than just beer and wine coolers in the lower ABV aisles. When I was in college the beer aisle was just beer. Now there's all the ciders, lemonades, root beers and other Grover drinks

This is pretty heinous libel and I will be sending instructions to my lawyer (name rhymes with Drunkle trionic) to review for a potential defamation suit.

I don't drink spiked lemonade or Angry Orchard or any of that stuff.

I gave up NYFRB.

I only consume beer and liquor now.

Sanjuro

This is pretty heinous libel and I will be sending instructions to my lawyer (name rhymes with Drunkle trionic) to review for a potential defamation suit.

I don't drink spiked lemonade or Angry Orchard or any of that stuff.

I gave up NYFRB.

I only consume beer and liquor now.

I could use some liquor after today.

...and a pizza. Fuckkkkkkkkkkk.

Top Bottom