• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Spinluck

I have a question for Red, Spin , Chris and all you RPG players. Is there a game that is out there right now that maybe I missed in the last year that meets these requirements. It has to be a somewhat RPG, where I can show off or craft specific armor like in Dragon Age Inquisition? I hated the Witchers 3 cosmetics when it came to armor. I love showing off my gear and weapons and hate games that don't let you do that. I'd rather not have to play a MMORPG. I'd even be willing to play it on iOS.

Witcher 3 is a fan-fucking-tastic game.

But holy shit was most of the armor ugly as fuck. Real talk, late game I was getting rid of newer stronger shit in favor of my slightly weaker shit so I could swag out.

Hindl

There's not enough Not Your Father's Rootbeer in the world to cope with this one, is there?

Luckily they've expanded their product line to prepare for this:
SmallTownNYFVatietyLarge-052516_1024x1024.png

Sephzilla

Apparently the Packers defense is like +16 in turnovers since they broke out of that slump? Hopefully it factors into the Atlanta game.

squicken

Alcoholic Crystal Pepsi.

Yeah it was really syrup like in texture. But I guess it did sorta start the move to more than just beer and wine coolers in the lower ABV aisles. When I was in college the beer aisle was just beer. Now there's all the ciders, lemonades, root beers and other Grover drinks

Zima, Smirnoff Ice, and Four Loko were all better than fireball. At least they were open an honest about what they were: vehicles for consumption of alcohol for people who don't like the taste. Fireball is a perversion of whiskey that ruins all good aspects of it and still tastes pretty garbo.

Hindl

Wasn't there one commercial where they were playing basketball and refreshed themselves afterwards with a Zima? Pretty sure I would throw up if I tried to re-hydrate with a Smirnoff Ice after a long game of hoops.

This just reminded me of All-Sport. Man that stuff was the shit.

Also I had no idea Quaker Oats owned Gatorade

Slo

Zima, Smirnoff Ice, and Four Loko were all better than fireball. At least they were open an honest about what they were: vehicles for consumption of alcohol for people who don't like the taste. Fireball is a perversion of whiskey that ruins all good aspects of it and still tastes pretty garbo.

False dichotomy. We can all agree that alcoholic soda is just as shitty as rail whiskey mixed with cinnamon schnapps.

Top Bottom