• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

I tried friend. But I don't like to die. I feel like Soul's games are for Cleveland fans that are used to losing and having their hopes dashed.
Haha, fair enough! Once you get over the initial learning curve they're pretty fair and probably not as hard as you think but I understand if they aren't up your alley. Wish I could help you more, man.

This year should be pretty great for RPGs, lots of good stuff coming up.

I have an odd feeling I'm going to end up in the west coast due to my field being Cyber Security (though Minneapolis is fucking growing in the field like crazy), at least chances are I'll still be a in a blue state...

Hindl

Whatever you do, stay the fuck away from Germany!

Germany for Germans!!!

Go to Dutchia, they have their own Trump that you can vote for.

Edit: Hmm, years down the road, this post will come back to haunt me. Sarcasm!

460px-Alternative-fuer-Deutschland-Logo-2013.svg.png

Line_HTX

Whatever you do, stay the fuck away from Germany!

Germany for Germans!!!

Go to Dutchia, they have their own Trump that you can vote for.

Edit: Hmm, years down the road, this post will come back to haunt me. Sarcasm!

That's not wilkominen at all.

Fantomex

Haha, fair enough! Once you get over the initial learning curve they're pretty fair and probably not as hard as you think but I understand if they aren't up your alley. Wish I could help you more, man.

This year should be pretty great for RPGs, lots of good stuff coming up.

I'm happy for that.
Are you down with the JoyCon movement broseph? Currently we have a Secretary of State position available.

Monster Hunter is another game where you end up looking fly most of the time. Coming soon to Switch.

You are very helpful my friend. I give you the JoyConBoyz seal of approval. And please ask you to stay distant from the Pats fans. I wouldn't want them to taint you. Next thing you know you'll be telling us to play Call of Duty and Dance Dance Revolution 3000.

Milchjon

Fuuuuuuuuck them.

Let us hope the combination of them constantly showing their true Nazi colors (yes, they are so clearly using nazi language that you don't even have to use some kind of "right-wing" euphemism) and our multi-party system will keep them at bay somewhat...

Hindl

Fuuuuuuuuck them.

Let us hope the combination of them constantly showing their true Nazi colors (yes, they are so clearly using nazi language that you don't even have to use some kind of "right-wing" euphemism) and our multi-party system will keep them at bay somewhat...

Hopefully, a lot of people thought the same thing about Trump though. Also pointing out that this shit is a lot closer to Germany than you'd think. And considering Russia and Wikileaks have already turned their attention to Merkel, it's gonna be a rough election year

Tom Penny

I have a question for Red, Spin , Chris and all you RPG players. Is there a game that is out there right now that maybe I missed in the last year that meets these requirements. It has to be a somewhat RPG, where I can show off or craft specific armor like in Dragon Age Inquisition? I hated the Witchers 3 cosmetics when it came to armor. I love showing off my gear and weapons and hate games that don't let you do that. I'd rather not have to play a MMORPG. I'd even be willing to play it on iOS.
Play something free like Path of Exile.

Hindl

Oh I'm down. I could resist buying one right away but I know I'll get one eventually so what's the point!

Basically where I'm at. I know I'll get one by year's end and there's not going to be a price drop, probably just bundles with games I was gonna get anyway. And getting in now gives the chance for an ambassador's program in case this thing bombs out of the gate and they cut the price

Nah, you'll end up in Maryland/Virginia outside of DC. I bet that's where the big bucks are going to be.

Possibly, but right now its the big corporations who are investing in the field while the government has and is still dragging its ass when it comes to being competitive in getting people. Though if nothing else the military has a tempting offer for paying for the final two years of regular collage, but then when you leave your stuck working for them for 3 years. While an interesting offer, considering I have an anxiety disorder I can't see myself wanting to go that route.

Tom Penny

I'd probably do this, honestly.

Zelda is only a month and a half away.
Problem with that game is i haven't played forever then they're is a patch and you have to redo skills and i don't know what the fuck is going on. I have some really high level characters in standard leagues.

Milchjon

Hopefully, a lot of people thought the same thing about Trump though. Also pointing out that this shit is a lot closer to Germany than you'd think. And considering Russia and Wikileaks have already turned their attention to Merkel, it's gonna be a rough election year

Yeah, I'm not naive to this at all.

Gonna be fun fun fun.

Even if we manage to keep them out of the government and Merkel stays, Germany and the EU's gonna get squeezed tight between Russia, the rising nationalism in Eastern European states, the US, Brexit, Le Pen, internal pressure from more conservative states within Germany...

Sometimes it feels like there's no one left to see globalisation and increased cooperation between countries as anything more than a threat.

Help.

I never thought I'd appreciate a CDU chancellor as much as I do appreciate Merkel.

Fantomex

Oh I'm down. I could resist buying one right away but I know I'll get one eventually so what's the point!

The position is yours. We will just have to confirm with Bionic but he should be fine with this. As the VP I do all the work anyways.

Play something free like Path of Exile.

I'd probably do this, honestly.

Zelda is only a month and a half away.

Being that Tom Penny is a filthy pats fan, I was hesitant about listening to him. I only give him half an opinion, like they practice for women in Dubai. However brother CDY backs this notion so I'll have to give it a look now.

Hindl

We can't have a Steelers or Patriots Super Bowl. Imagine Bionic as Trump waves a terrible towel next to Ben

Matty Ice will save us

Yeah, I'm not naive to this at all.

Gonna be fun fun fun.

Even if we manage to keep them out of the government and Merkel stays, Germany and the EU's gonna get squeezed tight between Russia, the rising nationalism in Eastern European states, the US, Brexit, Le Pen, internal pressure from more conservative states within Germany...

Sometimes it feels like there's no one left to see globalisation and increased cooperation between countries as anything more than a threat.

Help.

I never thought I'd appreciate a CDU chancellor as much as I do appreciate Merkel.

Yeah it's kinda crazy that Merkel is now the last bastion of liberalism in the West, especially with the surging of Le Pen in France. This right-wing tide was bound to come up with the advent of globalization and no safety net for the people it displaces, but it came fast and hard and all at once. Only hope is that these idiots don't all go to war with each other, and their policies end up hurting their voters and we can fix everything next election

Good news, Trump will create a great new job for you in a coal mine in Muskingum County, Ohio!

Bad news, you will die of black lung because you can't get health care from your new job and the government will not fund it!

But good news, you won't have to rely on dirty Arabs or have some namby pamby tree hugging hippie in Europe tell you what to do!

Fox318

I wonder if this is all part of Putin's plan. The war in Syribia directly changed political enviroments more than the financial crash.

I have a question for Red, Spin , Chris and all you RPG players. Is there a game that is out there right now that maybe I missed in the last year that meets these requirements. It has to be a somewhat RPG, where I can show off or craft specific armor like in Dragon Age Inquisition? I hated the Witchers 3 cosmetics when it came to armor. I love showing off my gear and weapons and hate games that don't let you do that. I'd rather not have to play a MMORPG. I'd even be willing to play it on iOS.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I just picked it up in the Steam Winter Sale and started playing it. GAF raves about it. I like it so far.

Possibly, but right now its the big corporations who are investing in the field while the government has and is still dragging its ass when it comes to being competitive in getting people. Though if nothing else the military has a tempting offer for paying for the final two years of regular collage, but then when you leave your stuck working for them for 3 years. While an interesting offer, considering I have an anxiety disorder I can't see myself wanting to go that route.
You can come say hi to Grova, TDR, and I in Southern VA and NC.

How close is that to philly, cause anything has to be better then living in Vegas.
It's too close to the Ohio Valley..

You don't want to end up there..

Milchjon

My purchase of a switch rests solely on the Steelers beating the pats this weekend,

So now you have to trust the Trump-supporting Pats to keep you from wasting funds on the misguided purchase of an underpowered system without games, apps or voice chat?

In the words of your leader: Sad!

Yes but there are plenty of big companies that are government contractors in that area that are probably going to be willing to pay a huge premium for talent I would imagine.

You can come say hi to Grova, TDR, and I in Southern VA and NC.

Actually don't come to NC.

I mean you could...but...

Our government kind of got hijacked by radical rightwingers and now not only do the 70% of the state that is rednecks hate gays/blacks/non-Christians but its also on the books that it is for the most part legal for them to do so.

In a lot of ways what is happening to the United States now, happened to North Carolina 4 years ago. Substitute Charlotte for California, McCrory for Trump, NC State Speaker of the House Moore for Ryan, and economically anxious people in places like Goldsboro or Gastonia for economically anxious people in Ohio and Wisconsin. Add in the world's most powerful military and thousands of nuclear missiles, just for some background color.

I can tell you guys how this story ends. You might not like it.

Our government kind of got hijacked by radical rightwingers and now not only do the 70% of the state that is rednecks hate gays/blacks/non-Christians but its also on the books that it is for the most part legal for them to do so.

In a lot of ways what is happening to the United States now, happened to North Carolina 4 years ago. Substitute Charlotte for California, McCrory for Trump, NC State Speaker of the House Moore for Ryan, and economically anxious people in places like Goldsboro or Gastonia for economically anxious people in Ohio and Wisconsin. Add in the world's most powerful military and thousands of nuclear missiles, just for some background color.

It's true, but in your state's defense, Cook Out milkshakes.

Bread

Banned
floy doesn't even live in Ohio?

wait a minute. do you live in NC, floy? this would explain so much about the year grovo has experienced...

Maybe we can change the ending...

:(

floy doesn't even live in Ohio?

wait a minute. do you live in NC, floy? this would explain so much about the year grovo has experienced...
I used to live in NC..

I have said multiple times I live in VA

Top Bottom