• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

this_guy

Guess not :( But I'll ask

Yeah most people are more familiar with soju when it comes to korean liquor, and not all korean places I go to have makkoli. Soju is similar to Japanese sake, makkoli is different. It's almost if you crossed milk with Sprite, which sounds utterly disgusting but it's actually really good. Plus girls like it and it's fun to drink.

I love korean bbq and will get it when I'm not eating free McNuggets.

Sanjuro

We can go get hot dogs with sriracha and cream cheese

rL227hj.gif

Oh this season had been over for a long time.

NFL.... 20 teams are home for regular season, don't know why we don't have an off season thread, i don't give a damn about the teams playing, 6 HC openings 5 filled already all of this should be talked about in the off season thread, off season thread starts and it's nothing but fucking Anime....gotta wait for FA period for real off season talk..then Anime shit again, then NFL draft...

damn

respect gained for YH

that's some pro alcoholism shit that i only developed late in my college years!

The wickedest shit I've ever heard (but never tried! Take my word for it!)

PLEASE DON'T ATTEMPT AT HOME

3 parts Coke
1 part Fireball
1 part Bacardi 151

chased with Red Bull

Bread

Banned
The wickedest shit I've ever heard (but never tried! Take my word for it!)

PLEASE DON'T ATTEMPT AT HOME

3 parts Coke
1 part Fireball
1 part Bacardi 151

chased with Red Bull
Sounds gross but not too strong

I enjoyed mixing Smirnoff 100 proof root beer with not your father's root beer

tasted like soda and it only took a few to fuck you up

NFL.... 20 teams are home for regular season, don't know why we don't have an off season thread, i don't give a damn about the teams playing, 6 HC openings 5 filled already all of this should be talked about in the off season thread, off season thread starts and it's nothing but fucking Anime....gotta wait for FA period for real off season talk..then Anime shit again, then NFL draft...

I will fight Trump with anything I can, don't take the tool of anime away from me :'[
I won't let the Nazis appropriate anime

You don't deserve an invite. Give it to me.

Love your new av

This thread is like 5% football. There's more meat in a jack in the box taco
We've already established the thread is going up after the games. Then the Super Bowl thread will go up in OT or what ever the week of.

And not to be mean but ur thread kinda sucks. I got a thread going up this weekend. No different football talk is gonna happen in ur thread that isn't in here. You just split us up early ha
Squicken played BG like a fiddle
Shit, if you guys want that to be the thread so be it....

Bread

Banned
We've already established the thread is going up after the games. Then the Super Bowl thread will go up in OT or what ever the week of.

And not to be mean but ur thread sucks. I got a thread going up this weekend. No different football talk is gonna happen in ur thread that isn't in here. You just split us up early ha

Shit, if you guys want that to be the thread so be it....
lmao get em

Mindlog

http://deadspin.com/san-diego-chargers-fans-got-fucked-to-the-last-1791333364 First half of this article is a proclick, Magary (king of WYTS) nails why the Chargers are pieces of shit
I know a few Chargers fans. Their fatalism is no different than that of your average Jets fan, or Eagles fan, or any of their other northern NFL counterparts who know exactly when things will go wrong for their team, and how they will go wrong. And the Chargers’ failures are just as traumatic for them as other teams’ more notorious boners are for their fanbases.

And yet all of the Chargers miseries can’t even compare to their final humiliation. When the Browns left Cleveland, they left behind the team colors and some small ray of hope that the franchise would return one day. (The hope turned out better than the reality of it.)
Sensible chuckle.

A guy bet $300 on GB to beat the eagles, he has let it ride on GB to win every game since. He is up to $176,000 and still letting it ride. He says he will let it go through the sb if the pack advance. It will be crazy to see how much he wins if GB wins the owl.

FTF

A guy bet $300 on GB to beat the eagles, he has let it ride on GB to win every game since. He is up to $176,000 and still letting it ride. He says he will let it go through the sb if the pack advance. It will be crazy to see how much he wins if GB wins the owl.

Shame the dude is going to lose out on that $176k this weekend.

Top Bottom