• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You disgust me.

Order a Switch and sleep it off and think about what you did in the morning.

I already ordered one!

He's Already falling in the trap, smh.

Eh, it's universally accepted that they're an attractive family except for his royal orangeness. Tiffany Trump can get it also.

I was a big fan of Jenna Bush back in the day too!

Wouldn't ever want to have a beer with any of the Trumps since I can't imagine just how out of touch with reality they are being raised with so much money (let alone their political views)

Tall4Life

FACT: The region of New England voted for Clinton. Every other state represented by the other teams left in the NFL playoffs voted for Trump. If you want to support Clinton and liberty you should cheer for the Patriots.

FACT: The region of New England voted for Clinton. Every other state represented by the other teams left in the NFL playoffs voted for Trump. If you want to support Clinton and liberty you should cheer for the Patriots.

Who did the owner, coach and QB publically support?

It's not about the fans of the team, it's about the team.

yall playoff posters be wack lol

Offseason crew gonna invade this thread and teach the way of peace <3

&#129300;&#129300;&#129300;
billbelichick-donaldtrump-instagram-ftr-030516jpg_a27o9o9jo7pk1cxdgdnfniefg.jpg

tempceleb-NYJ102112DSk-0133.jpg

8-brady-trump.w710.h473.jpg

Tom-Brady-Donald-Trump-Hat-0303-jpg.jpg

I know nothing of Ivanka Trump's personality or politics outside of the little bit that has been presented through the media. All of which would suggest that she's every bit as vapid and self-centered as her father, she's just better at keeping her mouth shut when the situation calls for it. I'm certainly not a fan of hers...but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that she's not physically attractive c'mon.

Back to football,

Greg BishopVerified account
&#8207;@GregBishopSI

Rodgers on Falcons stadium: it's really loud in there. Whether that's all natural or not remains to be seen.

Top Bottom