• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Happy First Day of Trump's America Saturday!

5jRC17t.gif

Billionaires voting for a tax cut

Shocking news!

I'm willing to bet that if you took a poll of all of the QBs, coaches, and owners around the league at least 70% of them voted for Trump. That's why I'm not ragging too hard on the Pats for Kraft-Belichick-Brady.

Cam probably didn't vote for him.
Rivera probably didn't vote for him.

But 100% chance Richardson did

I'm willing to bet that if you took a poll of all of the QBs, coaches, and owners around the league at least 70% of them voted for Trump. That's why I'm not ragging too hard on the Pats for Kraft-Belichick-Brady.

Pretty sure Rooney voted Clinton. After all, he was Obama's Ambassador to Ireland!

100% lurie didn't vote for him.

Slo

FACT: The region of New England voted for Clinton. Every other state represented by the other teams left in the NFL playoffs voted for Trump. If you want to support Clinton and liberty you should cheer for the Patriots.

I want everyone to take special notice that Wisconsin voted Trump.

Caja 117

Why did Clowney got a fined or that Tackle to Brady? it didn't looked like an illegal hit. (honest question, I have only seen the gif posted and Im not sure about it)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I want everyone to take special notice that Wisconsin voted Trump.

Minnesota was really damn close to flipping red though

If the republicans believed they could expand the map even farther in 2020, they'd be looking at Minnesota for sure.

Top Bottom