• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
ez and Slo

Favre jersey makes it

The number of Viking Favre jerseys out there always makes me laugh. Way to celebrate the guy that skullfucked your franchise for nearly two decades before playing for you and throwing the worst pass ever to end the NFCCG.

Slo

Favre jersey makes it

The number of Viking Favre jerseys out there always makes me laugh. Way to celebrate the guy that skullfucked your franchise for nearly two decades before playing for you and throwing the worst pass ever to end the NFCCG.

2009 was probably the only year that those people followed the Vikings.

squicken

0Iq6tDx.jpg

He's just one of them.

If you stand with the Packers or Patriots, you stand with evil

MechDX

The Browns are paying Collins $12.5? I know salaries are gong up but he is not the type to invest in like that.

And they will still have almost 100 million in cap space left. They basically HAVE to spend at this point or hit the salary floor and be fined

squicken

And they will still have almost 100 million in cap space left. They basically HAVE to spend at this point or hit the salary floor and be fined

I've seen this floated by many people, but they should trade for bad contracts in exchange for draft picks. Don't overpay for good but not great players. What would the Texans give to be out from under Oswillier's deal? Brock and a 3rd for Cleveland's backup long snapper

MechDX

I've seen this floated by many people, but they should trade for bad contracts in exchange for draft picks. Don't overpay for good but not great players. What would the Texans give to be out from under Oswillier's deal? Brock and a 3rd for Cleveland's backup long snapper

Yeah I have read that idea form a couple people here in Houston. I dont think Osweiler is gone though, just a feeling

Also browns need to be careful with all those draft picks. They will all be due contracts in 3-4 years. Amazing balance need to hit the cap floor and still have money available then

Hello everyone

The Browns are paying Collins $12.5? I know salaries are gong up but he is not the type to invest in like that.
I mean I know it's been talked about.. but what else do we have to spend it on..

We are going to have to overpay a bit to keep people considering our track record.

How horrible of a person would I be if I went down to the womens march to hit on women?
Depends? If you went there to solely do that.. then that's kinda of.. scummy for lack of a better word Chris..

Plus.. should go with another woman I think would be wise.

Top Bottom