• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Raise immediaely after he pre-orders Switch, coincidence?

Hell no. There are no coincidences!

I gave my entertainment budget a raise in October after seeing the Switch promo. Might need to go up another ten bucks a month to match inflation.

Dean Spanos might be the dumbest NFL owner today.
I think I agree with this.. and at the same time.. that's quite a fucking accomplishment when we have Jimmy Haslem the incompetent crook.

The Patriots - Falcons Deplorabowl seems inevitable
J1b8KiF.png
I feel this is a win-win for Bucs and Saints-GAF.. if the pats win, you two will be the only ones with a super bowl..

If the Falcons do win.. this means that Carolina is the last NFC South team to not win a Super Bowl..

DM, RBH, you, Malalaw, and Baybee could lord this over Grova until the end of time.

DMczaf

My term as NFLGAF President may be ending in a couple of weeks, but I will never forget my time here fighting to keep animus away.

I did this for you.

Jarnet87

Still can't find anywhere in the US to order a Switch Pro Controller. This thing might be harder to get then one of those NES Classic controllers.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My term as NFLGAF President may be ending in a couple of weeks, but I will never forget my time here fighting to keep animus away.

I did this for you.

Your's was the worst term in NFLGAF presidency ever.

It all went downhill for you when you thought you could govern without me there to keep you humble!

Now you just old, and probably won't even get a Switch.

Good job guys!
Well.. it's up to Milch, Wander, and Hammer to keep liberal democracy alive from Nazis.

Hopefully we can thread the needle of him being a GOP version of Carter and not have the nuclear fuck holocaust among many other things..

We can only hope

DMczaf was always a false prophet.

Meanwhile, RBH has been the one true President to help unite all of NFL-GAF.

I have a dream.......that white people and black people and even Chinese people can gamble together without getting different chips!
Hallelujah

cdyhybrid

Any non-ridiculously-expensive desk chair recommendations?

Ideally one with armrests that will keep my legs/back cool in the summer. Also if I can get it on Amazon that would be great.

As President Emeritus of NFL-GAF, I will convene new elections sometime in the offseason.

BG is King of the Offseason thread but we will need to choose a new President by the beginning of the new season
So.. you'll set up the straw poll?

BG is King again.. agreed as is tradition

I want to officially announce that I'm running for president during the next elections.
So Dutch is running? Whose your VP Dutch?

Top Bottom