• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

I'm gonna make Anime fucking real in my 2nd offseason king term.
iNLjxQD.gif

I want on the ticket. I've got a Dutch name and German blood. I guarantee that the animu problem will be cleansed in our first term.

I'm not eliminating the animus. I feel like we live in a world where animus and people who keep long, weird cats are people too. And they deserve love and respect, just like the rest of us, even if they cuddle pillows at night. Thus I will reach out to their representatives, Wienku, Grover-San and Jbug and see if we can come to an understanding.

Will we all have to wear klomps?

No, those are optional, straight fire tho.

Fox318

I wish I could have been at one of the protests today.

Probably would have been one of the few white straight men there.

Why did you look at me when you asked him that?
Not counting Xia.. it's either you or Sweeney?

Maybe Xia, bionic, and I should go over the bylaws

I wonder if you can strip someone of the King title after it's already been granted...🤔
Most pathetic franchise gets it i.e whoever is drafting number one overall I believe is the guideline..
Animu Sunday in the offseason. Between 10am-1pm

Wienke is
I knew it.

Slo

I'm not eliminating the animus. I feel like we live in a world where animus and people who keep long, weird cats are people too. And they deserve love and respect, just like the rest of us, even if they cuddle pillows at night. Thus I will reach out to their representatives, Wienku, Grover-San and Jbug and see if we can come to an understanding.

Animu sympathizer.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

No, those are optional, straight fire tho.
Dutch is a true Patriot ™.

Top Bottom