• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Animu Sunday in the offseason. Between 10am-1pm

Wienke is

tumblr_myc8jxEIXN1rvzdzso3_500.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
100 team rushing yards is a total gimmie prize anyways.

They should go for team passing yards next season though to save money.

dionysus

Yaldog
Saints interviewed 49er 1-0 legend Tomsula for d-line coach. Feels good to be doing it.

Edit. Autocorrected Tomsula to tonsils.

jbug617

Banned
I feel like that Animu is leaning towards throwing support to RBH. I need to know his feelings on Kenny Omega and if he should stay in NJPW.

bionic77

Why is he shoving Fazolis spaghetti in his face while in his underwear?

Is that what the Switch does to people?

Bionic pls
How the fuck you supposed to eat your pasta after you just found about fucking ice cubes?

This seems pretty appropriate to me.

Hard to think about Football with all the politics happening. I think I should be more upset about the loss last week but President Trump puts that "tragedy" in perspective.

EDIT: of course I pop in here and Wienke is posting anime...

What did you sacrifice?

Is this is a possible future Mrs. Trejo?

Also Chris.. I forgot to ask.. did you get my address? I PMd it to you twice and I just remembered that I never asked if you got it.

Heeeelllllll no and yes I did get it but I've been crazy busy at work I still need to go get the gift card and plaque but I'll get it done this week for sure

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is no different to how Pats fans are handling being team Trump.

Lets all agree to pretend it never happened!

Fuck yon Trumps! Steelers save us!

I'll never forget it happened nor pretend like it didn't happen. They are still my team though. I still think Schilling being associated with Red Sox breaking their curse is even more embarrassing for our region in general and for me in particular. Tom Brady is at least partially ashamed of his association or else he wouldn't try ducking it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll never forget it happened nor pretend like it didn't happen. They are still my team though. I still think Schilling being associated with Red Sox breaking their curse is even more embarrassing for our region in general and for me in particular. Tom Brady is at least partially ashamed of his association or else he wouldn't try ducking it.

Tom Brady has probably way more access to individuals in the arts and entertainment industry via his wife. I imagine it pissed a lot of their friends off when it all came out.

Tom Brady has probably way more access to individuals in the arts and entertainment industry via his wife. I imagine it pissed a lot of their friends off when it all came out.

I feel like Tom Brady might be really, really dumb. Correct me if I'm wrong. I kinda felt that he is just oblivious to the world around him, and politics are way beyond his wheelhouse so to speak.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like Tom Brady might be really, really dumb. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't correct you so you're probably right!

You'd think he hangs out with enough people from Hollywood and elsewhere that he'd know better to keep his mouth shut if he was a Trump voter. Just like how I don't doubt there were way more entertainers out there that voted Trump but they're not committing career suicide by playing at his inauguration.

Lmao is Flo complaining about not receiving his taco bell gift card
I was asking for clarification Croc.. I hadn't heard back from Chris which is why I wanted to make sure he got it.

I in turn could send Chris something should I choose..

gol15.jpg

I gotta eat
Who amongst us could turn down quesadillas or cheesy gordita crunches?

Let he who has done so cast the first stone..

damn he is getting a plaque too? That's going on his family fridge for sure ;)
I brought it home for the Cleve. Wes and I did it..

It's going right next to the NBA finals trophy in the Hall of Cleve

You think he can afford a fridge?
i could afford a fridge...

Top Bottom