• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Preparing for the loss tomorrow

I'm not ready for that kind of disappointment
1. We are going to win
2. It will be the real world sports equivalent of this:
KkGQBKD.jpg

Eleuin

I've already conceded I'm not watching the SB again live until at least Br*dy and/or Belichick have retired

Going strong so far. Last one I got to see had Flacco get me a championship parade too <3

Do you even like football at this point? 2 of the last 3 didn't even have the trumps

Me being your friend is fake news?????

Damn those Pittsburgh Trumps for doing this to us &#9785;&#65039;

Best Friend status is for BG and Dutch

Best Friend Pending status is you and Gata until the Pats love is fully repented or Br*dy/Belichick exit (whichever's first), and Kave until Canada wins hockey and he gets to join the winners circle

Mrbob

NFL wants Rodgers/Brady.
NFL will get Rodgers/Brady.

It is decided.

Btw how can the Steelers offense looks so bad when there are like 5 pro bowlers starting.

Line_HTX

Ian Rapoport &#8207;@RapSheet 51m51 minutes ago

#Packers WR Jordy Nelson (ribs) is expected to play today, per @StaceyDales & me. So are Davante Adams (ankle) & Geronimo Allison (leg).

Ian Rapoport &#8207;@RapSheet 50m50 minutes ago

For the #Steelers, LB James Harrison (shoulder, triceps) should be good to go, while TE Ladarius Green (concussion, illness) shouldn't be.

Line_HTX

Adam Schefter &#8207;@AdamSchefter 19m19 minutes ago

Packers forced to fly out from Milwaukee due to heavy fog, arrived in Atlanta about 3 1/2 hours later than scheduled:http://es.pn/2jarpQD

They might have some undrafted rookie called Mcaffrey play just in case, I dunno.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ian Smith Verified account
&#8207;@ismithKDKA

#BREAKING: Fire alarm pulled at #Steelers hotel in Boston, guests being evacuated. Fire Dept investigating. #KDKA

#FuckTheTrumps

Ian Smith Verified account
&#8207;@ismithKDKA

#BREAKING: Fire alarm pulled at #Steelers hotel in Boston, guests being evacuated. Fire Dept investigating. #KDKA

#FuckTheTrumps

To be fair, this seems to happen almost every time to the visiting team during the Play-offs the last couple of years. A quick Google gave results for the Pats, Chiefs, Panters, Eagles, Broncos,

brentech

Police arrest man for pulling fire alarm at Pittsburgh Steelers' hotel.

A 25-year-old Boston man has been charged with disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and pulling a false fire alarm at the team's airport hotel in Boston.

According to sources, the man pulled an alarm in a stairwell near an exit at the hotel and jumped into a waiting car with two other men and fled the scene, but was quickly apprehended by state police.

Cheat culture. #ThePatriotWay

bionic77

Police arrest man for pulling fire alarm at Pittsburgh Steelers' hotel.

Cheat culture. #ThePatriotWay
I had hope earlier this week but the Pats President killed my optimism and hope.

Please Bell save us!

I can't takes it no more. Pats and Trump taking over and still 6 weeks until Switch. :(

WedgeX

Banned
I had hope earlier this week but the Pats President killed my optimism and hope.

Please Bell save us!

I can't takes it no more. Pats and Trump taking over and still 6 weeks until Switch. :(

Did you go to any of the marches yesterday?? Optimism was restored, man.

Bitch, it's Saturday! For life.

Top Bottom