• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

ironcreed

Banned
NFL wants Rodgers/Brady.
NFL will get Rodgers/Brady.

It is decided.

I hate to break it to you, but I think that we will be seeing a lot of this today:

2jKaSAd.gif

Atlanta vs New England in the Super Bowl.

tmdorsey

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 51m51 minutes ago

#Packers WR Jordy Nelson (ribs) is expected to play today, per @StaceyDales & me. So are Davante Adams (ankle) & Geronimo Allison (leg).

Man, that seems risky. I can see Neal getting a good lick on him on him and it being ugly.

What are the Falcon's blitzing tendencies, ATL GAF? Are they as vanilla as the Seahawks D? I wanted to rewatch the last game at some point but just never got the chance

True.

Quinn/Smith don't tend to blitz alot generally. I don't remember them blitzing much in the first matchup and I expect the same I in this game.

bionic77

Cespedes M.V.P.‏ @AWalkin
@NFL_Memes pats 100% did this and they should forfeit because this makes a huge difference guys lost sleep
While it is obvious that they should be disqualified right now the Pats control the White House and both branches of the Legislature so if anyone is getting DQ'ed it is the Steelers.

I told you lazy motherfuckers to vote!

Hunter S.

I have no sense of excitement for either game. Give me the meteor.

If Tebow wishes to prove his existence again, give me the never won a championship team, the Atlanta Falcons. They rose to be the Browns of this community and deserve total glory.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's weird how much smaller the bandwagon gets for the Falcons every year though in this thread

2010 was insanity compared to this

Talon

It's weird how much smaller the bandwagon gets for the Falcons every year though in this thread

It's always been the 5-6 of us diehards and then that weirdly aggressive poster that stirs up shit.

I think he got banned?

ironcreed

Banned

Falcons fans are used to being overlooked. Only this year we arguably have the most dangerous team in the playoffs. Should be a fun day.

Talon

I'm going to peace out for the day. May be back for the second game.

My prediction: Dutch and RBH are very happy at the end of the day. I is very sad.
Well, if it makes you feel better, we will all be living in a post-fact, dystopian police state in the next 12 months, so we're all fucked.

Yeah right. I've watched enough wrestling to know that this "protest" is gonna end with a chairshot at the most inopportune time.

Nawh, my girlfriend is gonna be back in a couple of hours, so I'd much rather spend time with her. Plus now that the cunt is actually president, I just can't get excited for anything Pats related.

bionic77

Twitter says media being told to evacuate Gillette stadium.
They are definitely the worst and indisputably evil, but you cannot say they are not smart.

What a great way to get the cheating done with no cameras or witnesses present.

This is how they won the election and this is how they are going to try and win the SuperBowl.

Fucking cheaters....

Top Bottom