• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

BigAT

incredulous.gif

It's especially ridiculous and comical coming from Aikman considering what his Cowboys teams did off the field while they were winning their Super Bowls.

Aikman, whose whole team was sniffing coke out of every hooker orifice in the Dallas-Ft Worth area, shouldn't talk about such things.

Still better than Phil Simms

Oh god Simms is the worst. Ugh just shut up Phil already.

I love how Aikman has that cadence though "phrase and ... phrase and ... phrase and ..."

Buck sometimes has to wait to see if Troy is gonna say anything after his last "and" but he basically uses it as a period.

And fuck if Aikman wasn't just drooling that the Giants were losing and the Cowboys wouldn't need to face them a third time. He was practically jerking off about it.

Simms is like that too. Either be a neutral observer on a national telecast or go local and slobber the knob of your former team for the yahoos who want to hear it.

Kusagari

Seems like they went with Marrone because other candidates weren't locked in with Bort.

lmao Bortles gonna ruin the Jags for years.

squicken

Seems like they went with Marrone because other candidates weren't locked in with Bort.

lmao Bortles gonna ruin the Jags for years.

That's my guess as well. Whoever took the job had to agree to having Bortles start, and that scared off a lot of candidates. Khan or his kid probably had a lot to do with that pick, and aren't ready to admit they screwed up

bionic77

Bionic let me rep the Switch. Xbox broke my heart.
PS4 gave Ninja gonorrhea.

This last gen was an abomination.

I think it is a pretty accurate statement that gaming would be dead in 2 more years if not for Switch.

Jbug everyone is needed to turn this around. BG will you your JoyConBoyz t-shirt (ignore his requests for servicing) and then its up to you to come through on launch.

One last thing. No Patriots or Trumps allowed in this club. You gotta choose. We let evil live among us for too long to side on the sidelines any longer.

Top Bottom