• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

j-wood

And this! Jaguars also hiring their former HC Tom Coughlin as Executive VP of Football Operations, per source. Marrone and Coughlin in Jax.

Jaguars extending contract of GM Dave Caldwell two years, giving him matching three-year deals with Doug Marrone and Tom Coughlin.

both just tweeted out by schefter.

PS4 gave Ninja gonorrhea.

This last gen was an abomination.

I think it is a pretty accurate statement that gaming would be dead in 2 more years if not for Switch.

Jbug everyone is needed to turn this around. BG will you your JoyConBoyz t-shirt (ignore his requests for servicing) and then its up to you to come through on launch.

One last thing. No Patriots or Trumps allowed in this club. You gotta choose. We let evil live among us for too long to side on the sidelines any longer.

I had gonorrhea way before PS4 came out, FYI.

Tankard

Coughlin needed to be our HC again, not the VP or whatever.

If you were going to name Marrone the HC, why wait that long to fire Gus?

Just....

jbug617

Banned
PS4 gave Ninja gonorrhea.

This last gen was an abomination.

I think it is a pretty accurate statement that gaming would be dead in 2 more years if not for Switch.

Jbug everyone is needed to turn this around. BG will you your JoyConBoyz t-shirt (ignore his requests for servicing) and then its up to you to come through on launch.

One last thing. No Patriots or Trumps allowed in this club. You gotta choose. We let evil live among us for too long to side on the sidelines any longer.
Well I shit talked Brady and Belichick when I found out they are Trump guys. I don't cheer for Brady, I cheer for Patriots and Matthew Slater

you also must pledge allegiance to breadstream if you'd like to become JoyCon
Can I have DM's job?

Tamanon

Banned
I mean, there's no QB in this draft that I can see. Don't want to get burned on a free agent QB like Osweiler burned the Texans. They were going to be sticking with Bortles regardless.

Line_HTX

"Shazier he's not one of the fastest guys, but... he's... definitely one of the fastest." #analysis #MIAvsPIT

— Phil Simms Quotes (@philsimmsquotes) January 8, 2017
"I can't blame Matt Moore. If it wasn't for that INT and two fumbles, he's had a perfect game!" - But he did soooo. #analysis #MIAvsPIT

Literally brain cancer. I'll take Buck and Aikman over Simms anyday.

Line_HTX

Oh god Simms is the worst. Ugh just shut up Phil already.

I love how Aikman has that cadence though "phrase and ... phrase and ... phrase and ..."

Buck sometimes has to wait to see if Troy is gonna say anything after his last "and" but he basically uses it as a period.

And fuck if Aikman wasn't just drooling that the Giants were losing and the Cowboys wouldn't need to face them a third time. He was practically jerking off about it.

Simms is like that too. Either be a neutral observer on a national telecast or go local and slobber the knob of your former team for the yahoos who want to hear it.

I really miss Madden saying something "and BOOM! There it goes."

MechDX

Mike Loyko
‏@NEPD_Loyko
Bill Belichick said #Patriots started planning for Houston on Sat night because Pittsburgh vs. Miami ..."you know.."

7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm expecting Bork to outperform the Switch when all is said and done.

Mech and Gata's bromance is making me ill.

bionic77

Jeebus @ Matrix.

The Texans have tortured so much that he cannot even see the goodness that is Switch.

May Tebow have mercy on his dark and dirty soul.

Redemption is out there for you Matrix. And it is going to be a fucking bargain in March. $249.99 plus applicable taxes and redemption can be yours. You don't have to be sad anymore Matrix. The cure is coming. If you don't turn things around you are going to end up like DM...

Top Bottom