• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Pagusas

Elden Member
@JessamynMcIntyr
Pete Carroll on Russian #Seahawks fans: "I can't wait to communicate with them, you know, like the president." @710ESPNSeattle

Ha. I hate Pete Carroll with a passion, but he got one tiny little bit of respect from me for that.

NY Media had the boat stories and bullshit at the ready for the minute they lost that game. It's going to be a long offseason of this nonsense. Hasn't even been a day and I'm already bored of it.
I take a very practical view of this whole ordeal. Why the fuck would partying on a Monday affect your ability to catch a football the next Sunday? To be that's the end of the "story", honestly.

Can somebody put my avatar in one of these. It's strictly for my own personal enjoyment

As much effort as I could muster on a bad Monday

N2MTKGC.png

Francesa going on and on with the entire

7rZ8P53.gif
OYE DON'T CARE ABOUT YER ONE HANDED CATCH BUT MAKE THE TWO HANDED CATCHES AWLDUH TIME

vikki

As a Pats fan, I shouldn't feel nervous about this game, right? So why do I feel nervous about this game?

BigAT

I take a very practical view of this whole ordeal. Why the fuck would partying on a Monday affect your ability to catch a football the next Sunday? To be that's the end of the "story", honestly.

The even more practical view is that players party on their off days (and even some not off days) CONSTANTLY, the media just doesn't report on it typically. These guys live in and around NYC, you think they aren't enjoying the nightlife? Beckham deserves to get killed for his play on the field yesterday, but this boat nonsense isn't the reason why. It's just easier to understand and more attractive for the TMZ portion of the NFL audience.

If anything the real controversy here should be how tame the boat party was. They should have taken some inspiration from Minnesota on how to have a real nautical banger. #doublesidedvikebike

Doomsayer

That was one of the worst weeks of playoff football I've ever watched.

Luckily the match-ups are more intriguing this weekend.

I didn't read much of the thread during the games, but apparently the Dupree hit on Moore was considered questionable? Looked like a clean hit to me.

Tom Penny

Miami makes the playoffs then picks on teams that didn't make it when all they got was their ass kicked and a worse draft pick SMH.

Jarnet87

Miami makes the playoffs then picks on teams that didn't make it when all they got was their ass kicked and a worse draft pick SMH.

Getting into the playoffs puts them in a better spot to draft another Offensive lineman in the first round, the only position they pick that don't turn into busts.

BigAT

For the youngs, who don't know what a real boat party actually is:

Two houseboats were rented and some, but not all, of the players performed sexual acts in front of crew members. Prostitutes from Atlanta and Florida were flown in for the party, in order to perform the sex acts. There were at least ninety people on the two boats, and Smoot later estimated that there were 100 women present.[3] An anonymous former player of the Minnesota Vikings claimed that this is not the first time that such an incident had happened.[4]

...some of the sex acts alleged by witnesses to have taken place during the party included, "Masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, woman on man, woman on woman, man on man, toys, double penetration, middle of the floor, middle of the couches, middle of the room."

The cleaning crew reported finding "used condoms, K-Y Jelly, Handi Wipes, wrappers for sex toys" and said "it was just incredible how it was left. Never in the history of this group of people have they ever had anything like this."

Smoot allegedly held a double-headed dildo and inserted it into the vaginas of two women who were lying on the floor in the lounge area. After one woman left he continued to "manipulate the dildo" inside the other woman in front of the crew.

McKinnie allegedly picked up a naked woman, placed her on the bar and performed cunnilingus on her in front of the crew and other guests. In a June, 2013 reddit Ask Me Anything Forum, Fred Smoot referred to this act as "runnin through the okra patch". Later that evening McKinnie and three other men were spotted sitting in deck chairs receiving fellatio from four women, which was also observed by the crew in a public area of the boat.

#vikeboat

As a Pats fan, I shouldn't feel nervous about this game, right? So why do I feel nervous about this game?

Trap games are a thing and it's fair to be nervous about them

This is not a trap game. It's going to have the exact ending that's expected

That said, I'm assuming you're expecting something that isn't a win. If your nervousness is about an injury happening, yeah that's absolutely possible because teams are surprisingly dumb when it comes to benching people during a blowout

Scalebound might be getting cancelled. That game did not look great at E3...
It's always looked pretty damned confused to me. Is it a dragon game? Is it a third person action adventure? RPG? They've said it crosses genres but its never looked like it gelled the times they've shown the game. I love Kamiya and I love Platinum Games so I hope they are able to pull it together.

At least Neir Automata is looking promising. The demo was great.

Sephzilla

I know the Monday boat stuff shouldn't have affected the Giants at all, but

NFL ResearchVerified account
‏@NFLResearch NFL Research Retweeted NFL Research
Players pictured on "The Boat": 43.9 passer rating when targeted by Eli Manning

Players not pictured: 105.8 passer rating when targeted

the numbers seem to say something else

It's always looked pretty damned confused to me. Is it a dragon game? Is it a third person action adventure? RPG? They've said it crosses genres but its never looked like it gelled the times they've shown the game. I love Kamiya and I love Platinum Games so I hope they are able to pull it together.

Scalebound was an odd one, the gameplay videos they showed seemed to focus on the action elements and made the game look shit. On the other hand, I read plenty of previews that talked more about the RPG elements which sounded pretty cool.

I can handle Scalebound being cancelled as long as we still get Crackdown and Sea of Thieves.

Bread

Banned
Vikeboat was one of Breadstream's first work outings! It really cut the workplace tension and developed business relationships that we'll never forget.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Scalebound looked worse at each E3.

I still need to try the demo of Automata.

Top Bottom