• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I wish I could erase this game from my memory lol. This was like a perfect microcosm of the nfl season. Just terrible from top to bottom. Brock is one of the worst QBs I've watched in recent memory. I know that sounds like hyperbole given guys like bortles, sanchize, etc, but honestly he is so so bad. He was gifted time and time again to take control of momentum in this one and he couldn't do it. They have to cut bait with this guy ASAP, because Clowney is exploding at this point and living up to that hype he built for himself. If Watt can return to even close to form theyll have an absolutely devastating front line.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FUCK BORK

YOU WHINY BITCH

YOU SUCK

FUCK YOU BORK

FUCK YOUUUUUU

with much love,

matrix

kMgBvKI.gif

I wish I could erase this game from my memory lol. This was like a perfect microcosm of the nfl season. Just terrible from top to bottom. Brock is one of the worst QBs I've watched in recent memory. I know that sounds like hyperbole given guys like bortles, sanchize, etc, but honestly he is so so bad. He was gifted time and time again to take control of momentum in this one and he couldn't do it. They have to cut bait with this guy ASAP, because Clowney is exploding at this point and living up to that hype he built for himself. If Watt can return to even close to form theyll have an absolutely devastating front line.

Bortles the game after Gus got fired had a better performance than any Texans QB has had all season

Top Bottom