• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Mrbob

Here is hoping we finally have some good playoff games tomorrow. This year is the Nintendo Switch of playoff games so far.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Feel somewhat better now...

Oyu6Z4n.jpg

Arc

1948, 1949, 1960

I deal with the Eagles not winning it all during my life like any good fan would. I also know my team was cheated out of the Super Bowl in 2005 and that is okay.

The Pats have already been officially recognized and penalized multiple times for systematic cheating. There's no way to untaint those playoff years. The Patriots ruined those seasons for every honest team.

Tell me about the 6 minute drill. Did McNabb actually vomit in the huddle?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll give the Nintendo Switch another week

The Switch could be a blowjob machine that makes you burn 1000 calories an hour while you sit on your ass but no miracle machine can make Brock win a damn playoff game.

Gonna see if the Steelers or Chiefs can make it happen

Dishwalla

Banned
Texans really have to figure out a way to ditch Osweiler. He's a big ol' ball and chain holding you all back.

Wish he would have stayed with the Broncos, would have been hilarious.

Gobias

Banned
As NFL GAF's biggest Chiefs fan I am proud to announce the Chiefs* as the team for Joy Con Boyz in the AFC playoffs. Brock was a false prophet. Let Alex Smith and Nintendo take you to the promised land

*Does not include Tyreek Hill

JABEE

Tell me about the 6 minute drill. Did McNabb actually vomit in the huddle?

He did. The Patriot Way made him sick. He looked over to the other sideline and saw pure evil. Donovan is only a mortal man made of flesh and bone.

Donovan heroically fought the Patriot cheating machine and lost by three points.

I think Tebow would be an improvement. Tebow at least shows up for the 4th quarter
2011 Tebow, yeah. That man (possible deity?) got a raw deal from most teams around the NFL, and I think it's safe to say that if he'd been given a real shot we wouldn't have Trump as president right now.

Top Bottom