• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Sorry NFL GAF

The empire won again today...

Order_66.jpg
FOCsuOk.jpg

Got

Banned
and i'm going to call out every dumb motherfucker who supported trump, including your boy tom brady, bill bellicheck, robert kraft and the rest of his goons. you should be ashamed to be a patriots fan in light of their team sponsored trump support!

and here's this dumb motherfucker who didn't even vote, lol
image.php

Mrbob

How much would Houston have to eat to release Bork in the next 30 minutes. Though I can't hate too much he is a 30+ million loser. We are just loser JoyConBoyz. :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BoB looks numb. Staring into nothingness lol He's officially a Texan

Big-E

Can't play like this and win the AFC let alone the Super Bowl. Playoff Brock is the same as Week 1 Brock. I hope the Texans have been working on their backup plan throughout the season because Brock can't be your Week 1 starter next season.

JABEE

Well then how do you deal with the Eagles having never been relevant?
1948, 1949, 1960

I deal with the Eagles not winning it all during my life like any good fan would. I also know my team was cheated out of the Super Bowl in 2005 and that is okay.

The Pats have already been officially recognized and penalized multiple times for systematic cheating. There's no way to untaint those playoff years. The Patriots ruined those seasons for every honest team.

Top Bottom