• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

RBH

mjgrin.png

Mrbob

Never given a post the side eye more in my life

Even got bob rooting for the Packers. The fuck is going on?

Just this week because I can't handle a Cowboys/Patriots super bowl. Next week I don't care if it's Atlanta or GB. I just want a high scoring NFC title game to save these awful playoffs.

Mrbob

Hasn't everyone here said this since week 1?

Jesus, if the kid was drafted 1st Round and had the same season he's had, NFLGAF would treat him as the 2nd coming of Big Ben.

I'm curious to see how Dak comes out and plays tomorrow. Playoffs are a different animal. He might be over pumped to play his first playoff game.

Hasn't everyone here said this since week 1?

Jesus, if the kid was drafted 1st Round and had the same season he's had, NFLGAF would treat him as the 2nd coming of Big Ben.
I don't care how good Dak is, he's a rookie. He's going to self-destruct in (at least) one game this playoffs. Hopefully it's tomorrow!

Sephzilla

Dak is still a rookie and Zeke has also never played this many games in a single season before. There should still be some concern.

But honestly for the Packers to win they need to score early and force Dallas into a shootout

MechDX

Dak is still a rookie and Zeke has also never played this many games in a single season before. There should still be some concern.

But honestly for the Packers to win they need to score early and force Dallas into a shootout

Cowboy life longs have only been around for a few months. Give em time to learn the game

with the exception of Zeke and farrooq of course

MechDX

you should be proud of everyone but Fuller and BOrk.

Fuller is going to break your heart and give you an erection every single game. Problem is he doesnt get enough balls thrown his way because of the giraffe.

I told ya'll this defense is really damn good but the offense.....

Sephzilla

Of course. But the way idiots and numbskulls in this thread talk about him, it's as if he's Osweiler-tier.

Funny how they love to ignore how he's had one of the best rookie seasons in NFL history 🤔
Nobody is saying he's Brock-tier. We're just saying he's due to come back down to Earth at some point. Everyone does and its more likely when you're inexperienced.

Spinluck

Of course. But the way idiots and numbskulls in this thread talk about him, it's as if he's Osweiler-tier.

Funny how they love to ignore how he's had one of the best rookie seasons in NFL history 🤔

Nick Foles had one of the best stretches for a QB in NFL history.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Osweiler: "I feel like we battled as a team. Every guy on that field was giving it everything they had."

Fuck you fuck boy.

Sephzilla

What makes you think he hasn't already gotten it out of his system with the Giants game?
Because those weren't playoff games.

You used Big Ben as a comparison point earlier but ignore that he had a three INT game in the AFC Championship Game. If Dak doesn't turn into a rookie then he doesn't, but historically the trend points to him eventually making some rookie mistakes.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Osweiler: "I think it's easy to point out the negatives... But there has been a lot of great things that we can build up in the future."

Nooooo :( nooooo :( ooooo

Bronx-Man

Banned
Because those weren't playoff games.

You used Big Ben as a comparison point earlier but ignore that he had a three INT game in the AFC Championship Game. If Dak doesn't turn into a rookie then he doesn't, but historically the trend points to him eventually making some rookie mistakes.
That was the guilt of his rapes getting to him.

Playoff games are the only games that count
Very true. I guess we'll have to see how the cookie crumbles tomorrow.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"Osweiler: "I think it's easy to point out the negatives... But there has been a lot of great things that we can build up in the future."

Nooooo :( nooooo :( ooooo
Hopefully he gets injured in week 15 next year and the Texans will have to pay him for 2019 as well.

Top Bottom