• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Tom Penny

Pats played bad. Not good enough next week but good enough this week and that's all that matters. Weird you can win by 2 TD's and know it was lackluster. Get the bad one out of the way...

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 21s22 seconds ago
A.J. Bouye on future 'This is where I want to be. I love all these guys'

yes-rudy1.gif

"I olove these guys but SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

C2MACZNUUAAXC8g.jpg:large

#FucktheColts

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FUCK ASSBITCHER'S PRESSERS. STUPID WORDS.

BoB's is just as bad.

It's on me., I have to do better etc

the standard words. Why even hold these smh

Fitts

Shit. I ate some crock pot goodness and fell asleep at the start of the third quarter. Did Houston keep doing it or...

...oh. Three picks. Did Wilfork make it to the end without having a heart attack at least?

Trey

Of course. But the way idiots and numbskulls in this thread talk about him, it's as if he's Osweiler-tier.

Funny how they love to ignore how he's had one of the best rookie seasons in NFL history 🤔

You have such thin skin when it comes to dak lmao

Roll with the punches, b

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shit. I ate some crock pot goodness and fell asleep at the start of the third quarter. Did Houston keep doing it or...

...oh. Three picks. Did Wilfork make it to the end without having a heart attack at least?
Wilfork will be on the Pats this year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"O'Brien: "You can’t have the offense where it’s at in this league and expect to win a championship." #Texans"

no shit buttchin.

this_guy

Texans D played hard and gave the offense plenty of chances. Replace Bork with a top 25 QB and Texans would have had a chance. Fuck Bork.

What the hell was Bork complaining about on his last interception? Throw wasn't even close to Griffin. Fuck Bork.

Got over 100 rushing yards so we got free McNuggets tomorrow but I won't fully enjoy them. Fuck Bork for not allowing me to enjoy free McNuggets.

MechDX

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 59m59 minutes ago
Lance Zierlein Retweeted Erin Ackerman
Draft Nathan Peterman from Pitt. He has the poise, accuracy and field vision to be an NFL starter. I'm a big fan after writing him up.

hhmmmmm need to do some research. Maybe he is this years Wentz....

peterman_12321508_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

hom3land

As a pats fan. I'm kind of glad the game went as it did. Big believer that struggling to win a playoff game only makes the team stronger. Hopefully they'll play a much cleaner game next week.

MechDX

hhmmmmm need to do some research. Maybe he is this years Wentz....

peterman_12321508_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

More on this dude:

Lance ZierleinVerified account
‏@LanceZierlein Lance Zierlein Retweeted Bruce Feldman
His tape WAS much better this year. My comp is Derek Carr. He had throws where targets couldn't get open & still dropped it on their hands

Bruce FeldmanVerified account
‏@BruceFeldmanCFB
@LanceZierlein Narduzzi compared him to Kirk Cousins. Told me he's very smart, accurate & got a lot better in the pocket in the past year.

excited-ron-swanson.gif

The following teams can not win an Owl under any circumstances: Steelers, Pats.

Teams that I really hope don't win: Greenbay

Anyone else is fine by me.

Go Boys!

ESPN Stats and Information

Brock Osweiler was 1-of-8 with three interceptions on passes at least 15 yards downfield Saturday. Osweiler completed 26 percent of his passes of that length this season (including the playoffs), the third-worst percentage since the start of the 2009 season. Only JaMarcus Russell (22 percent) and Brady Quinn (24 percent), both in 2009, have had a worse single-season completion percentage in that time.

Impressive company

If the Patriots was playing Steelers tonight they would have gotten destroyed playing that bad..next week whoever plays the Pats will get wreck, Bill will have them ready..

MechDX

If the Patriots was playing Steelers tonight they would have gotten destroyed playing that bad..next week whoever plays the Pats will get wreck, Bill will have them ready..

Steelers defense is not as good as the Texans. How can you make assumptions like that?

Bitanator

Brock Osweiler was 1-of-8 with three interceptions on passes at least 15 yards downfield Saturday. Osweiler completed 26 percent of his passes of that length this season (including the playoffs), the third-worst percentage since the start of the 2009 season. Only JaMarcus Russell (22 percent) and Brady Quinn (24 percent), both in 2009, have had a worse single-season completion percentage in that time.

Impressive company

Romo is only a stones throw away

watershed

Banned

Impressive company

How much money did they pay him again?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Overcooked looks like so much fun, wish I had some friends

ended up buying this on a whim at target. Somebody had bought it online and returned it so it was stashed in the clearance bin. My gf and 2 friends after the thursday night game one night were like alright we'll give this a shot. Started at 11:30, didn't stop until 4:30. It's an absolute blast, and the free holiday dlc added a whole new section of levels.

Top Bottom