• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Naw. Just don't want to see RBH happy.

I'm a vile and hateful man

Mech plz

jaDIg08.gif

Mrbob

As a Bears fan I thought you would think of shit games as the new normal. Embracing it
Watching the Texans last night gave me flashbacks of a time I don't want to experience again for at least another nine months.

Don't know if I'd rather see zeke go 6 ypc or Dak slowly gash GB to death
This is why the Cowboys must lose. Their style of play is boring.

MechDX

Since BG wont get off his ass an make the off season thread I will post my first mock of 2017 here:

25: R1P25 QB PATRICK MAHOMES II
TEXAS TECH
57: R2P25 EDGE T.J. WATT
WISCONSIN
89: R3P25 QB DAVIS WEBB
CALIFORNIA
129: R4P24 QB NATHAN PETERMAN
PITTSBURGH
170: R5P25 QB C.J. BEATHARD
IOWA
189: R6P4 QB COOPER RUSH
CENTRAL MICHIGAN
246: R7P25 QB JOSHUA DOBBS
TENNESSEE

I did it!

bionic77

Zelda sure is pretty.

Maybe bionic wasn't completely lying about the Switch...he was just trafficking in half-truths and omission of key details.
I have never let you guys down.

Choice is yours. Believe in a genuine JoyConBoyz that has been here since day 1 or so you want to be a Trumper and Brady stan?

I choose Switch. What you do is your business but I sleep with a clear conscience knowing I did what I had to.

FTF

I think the Steelers are a better team but I have no idea what is going to happen.

I really want to see us curb stomp the Pats at home though. Wish the Steelers could guarantee delivery like Nintendo did. :(

I hope the Steelers play the Pats next week and bring as much game as the Switch reveal too.

Top Bottom