• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

cdyhybrid

rQIzBgk.png

Beach

Unfortunately couldn't watch the game live but just caught the highlights. Great game but holy pick plays, Batman. Peyton Manning would be proud.

Woke up and saw the thread had jumped by 4 or 5 pages overnight. Opened it eager to find out what all the excitement was about, realised it was college football bullshit.

Thanks Floy...

Good morning

I'm glad the Evil Empire fell

Dabo is 5-1 vs Saban, Stoops, Urbz and Jimbo. Only active coaches with titles. 'cruitin
And their class next year was going to be fucking stupid..

Add this and it's going to be even dumber

Clemson hadn't beaten Alabama since 1905? That can't be right.
It is

Woke up and saw the thread had jumped by 4 or 5 pages overnight. Opened it eager to find out what all the excitement was about, realised it was college football bullshit.

Thanks Floy...
Sorry we didn't talk about shitty cricket friend :)

Milchjon

Took the train into the city this morning, suddenly a train carrying like 50+ US tanks pulls up alongside us.

Kinda hoped I'd never be this close to this many tanks in my life, but it was a tiny bit cool.

pls don't nuke us, Trump.

MechDX

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 8h8 hours ago
Most likely landing spots for Kyle Shanahan, if he gets/takes a job, sound like #49ers or #Broncos. But always keep an eye on #Texans

.....sigh......

Top Bottom