• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Caja 117

What is Skip bayless saying?

Anyway Dak played good he is defetly Going to be special.

Also, this Packers defense is really bad and cowboys only really started rolling after Burnett went down.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I just realized that Tony Romo's last season in Dallas had him not start once and only made one drive total.

Damn. Dude deserved a little better than that.

Afrikan

rPzavLV.jpg

This is so true...

I don't kniw why they got so besides themselves this year compared to previous seasons. It's weird.

Farooq

Banned
If the Cowboys were just ready to play at the start, they would have won. Hard to come back and win from a 21-3 deficit. They came close though

Butler fucked up this game, I think he has one year left on his deal. I wonder if the Cowboys feel comfortable with letting Williams walk with how Butler played.

Edit: Butler is actually a UFA in 2017. My bad.

What is Skip bayless saying?

Anyway Dak played good he is defetly Going to be special.

Also, this Packers defense is really bad and cowboys only really started rolling after Burnett went down.
That Rodgers sucks, all penalties.against Green bay weren't called, etc. Dak is better than Rodgers. You know, reasonable takes.

Settling in for the hellish existence that is being a Chiefs fan.

I'd feel far more confident in them had their ILBs not been blowing gaps since DJ went down. Their run D was bad before the injury, but worse since. I don't think they'll hold Bell in check, but I want to be wrong.

Eleuin

I thought rollins was done after that neck injury but he practiced this week so maybe there's a chance

It'd nice to have him back so hyde can play ss instead of brice

Top Bottom