• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah. I'm just doing devil's advocate. I think they are well positioned, but you need both Dak and Zeke to play on par, if not better than this season while there are no other cracks in the ship. It's just tough.

It's always possible Dak pulls an RG3 and slumps for sure.

I haven't trusted rookie QBs in a long time especially when other teams get some film. Their strength is the O-Line and Zeke though so as long they can keep that going, they can control the TOP.

Keeping a defense together is hard as hell though. If the Cowboys go like 7-9 next season, it'll be because their defense shit their pants

NFC East faced Rodgers asking a lot of a defense to stop this man, also i thought the Cowboys called a horrible game, should have ran it a lot more, 22 carries for Zeke? it should have been 35...Zeka average 5.7 yards a carry, Cowboys have talent right now to win a SB, Jason Garret and his coaching staff are fucking morons..

They were down heavily for most of the game and still stayed committed to the run, it's like you're ignoring all context.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's always possible Dak pulls an RG3 and slumps for sure.

I haven't trusted rookie QBs in a long time especially when other teams get some film. Their strength is the O-Line and Zeke though so as long they can keep that going, they can control the TOP.

Keeping a defense together is hard as hell though. If the Cowboys go like 7-9 next season, it'll be because their defense shit their pants
This is why I'm mad as hell hearing no team is trading for Romo. With a good pick we could finally get the pass rush we need.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Get ready fellow Falcon's fans. Gonna be one for the ages!

fb_img_1484530386049vyyp7.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Does Atlanta have any chance against the Packers?

Absolutely

When Rodgers plays like shit and guys aren't catching balls, anything can happen. Rodgers had a few bad possessions during this game (underthrowing Davante Adams for the INT was massive and a potential 14 point swing) so who knows?

Top Bottom