• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Hunter S.

Drinking red Bull for the first time in a long time. It truly is weak sauce compared to most energy drinks.

The switch will be the Playstation's bitch. The Bork to the Manning. The old prostitute to the classy, boob and butt gifted cheerleader.

Sanjuro

Sitting at the breakfast bar. Two dudes on my left and one on the right of the curve start some conversation about a Bud Light party event. They would randomly direct some of the conversation towards me about sporting events to plan around.

They must have stayed up watching Entourage or something.

Albert BreerVerified account
‏@AlbertBreer
As @viccarucci/@RapSheet said, Panthers DC Sean McDermott in Boca for a 2nd meeting with the Pegulas. Bills closing in on a decision on HC.

MechDX

‏@AlbertBreer
As @viccarucci/@RapSheet said, Panthers DC Sean McDermott in Boca for a 2nd meeting with the Pegulas. Bills closing in on a decision on HC.

Buffalo Rumblings ‏@BuffRumblings 21m21 minutes ago
Will the #Texans assistant coach John Butler be the next #Bills defensive coordinator?
http://www.buffalorumblings.com/201...s-to-mcdermott-could-be-defensive-coordinator

Pure speculation on the Butler news but it is from Aaron Wilson who is a highly respected member of the media

bionic77

Drinking red Bull for the first time in a long time. It truly is weak sauce compared to most energy drinks.

The switch will be the Playstation's bitch. The Bork to the Manning. The old prostitute to the classy, boob and butt gifted cheerleader.
Let me translate this:

"The Switch scares me. I always wanted to be part of something bigger than myself like a JoyConBoyz, but deep down I know that I ain't shit. The Switch is something that cool people take outside and allows them to game while enjoying the JoyCon lifestyle. I can't get one because instead of partying on rooftops or ballin on the streetz I only ever really leave the house to buy extra large bags of Cheetos at CostCo."

Sanjuro

Nintendo shouldn't bother trying to compete against Sony. What they should do is make a console with 30 great Nintendo games prebuilt in and call it a day.

They should call it the Nintendo BAE.

Jarnet87

‏@AlbertBreer

Better then a recycled head coach I guess.

Nintendo please give us a one SKU future, don't do it to us again.

MechDX

Don't laugh: Here's why the Texans could beat the Patriots
Bill Belichick was on a boatOn Sunday, Bill Belichick was photographed relaxing on a boat. Let’s be real, that means absolutely nothing. Does anyone actually think Belichick won’t have his team fully prepared? But, the Giants spent an off day on a boat and ended up losing in Green Bay. It’s a boat jinx. Let’s go with it. The Patriots will be undone by a boat jinx.

Motherfuckin boats! Where is Lunchbox when you need him. He was our resident boat expert

Jarnet87

Nothing like a Nintendo conference to see game design from 20 years ago meet technology from 10 years ago

Nothing derails Nintendo hype !

tumblr_inline_mprpyxN7ea1qz4rgp.gif

WFAA-TVVerified account
‏@wfaachannel8
JUST IN: Frisco police confirm Ezekiel Elliot involved in minor car crash near #Cowboys practice facility. There were no injuries.

Jarnet87

Day after Switchmas gone be Return the Hype day, better lineup early to return it. Can't wait to see the shit pack in game they charge for an extra 50

‏@AlbertBreer

It looks like McDermott will target Mike McCoy for offensive coordinator according to some of the news swirling about. I like it the hire and I think McCoy would be a great pick-up as well.

Zeke

So Jordy really thinking about trying to play Sunday eh? I saw that he said he's thinking of wearing a kevlar vest. He's going to get knocked out the first time he gets hit.
Edit: thank fuck zeke is ok my heart stopped for a second

I like the hire from the Bills perspective.

It's a tough first HC job for McDermott though. No QB and in a division with the Cheaters. He might have been able to bide his time and wait for a better job to open up next year (maybe the Panthers...).

But like I said earlier, he's ready.

Ironically, McCoy was a name that Panthers Nation was floating around as a guy to replace Shula here...

MechDX

Am I the only one who is mystified with the Vance Joseph love? When was Miami's defense even any good this year? This also means they'll assuredly lose Wade Phillips, a large reason they won the Superbowl.

No you are not. I like Joseph but the Dolphins defense wasnt good.

Chris argues it was a lack of talent but after watching the Steelers game they were lacking in basic fundamentals which is not a talent issue but a coaching one.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Chris argues it was a lack of talent but after watching the Steelers game they were lacking in basic fundamentals which is not a talent issue but a coaching one.

Their backup safeties, particularly Bacardi Rambo, sucked ass. At least I'm hoping that guy isn't their regular starter.

You're arguing about basic fundamentals from practice squad players, of course their fundamentals are bad.

Top Bottom