• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Striker

You're arguing about basic fundamentals from practice squad players, of course their fundamentals are bad.

Yeah, that's definitely something. And another is getting the right players to fit his scheme. Spags not only got better players, but got better players who fit his scheme. I'm not too familiar with Joseph but at times it felt like the Dolphins defense overachieved given the talent (losing Reshad Jones was a big blow, also).

Zeke

That Ezekiel Elliott domestic violence investigation just kind of disappeared, didn't it?
No? The police closed their investigation without pressing charges. Zeke saved texts from his ex proving she's 1. A crazy bitch and 2. She's dirty ass liar trying to get back at zeke for leaving her crazy ass.

BigAT

No? The police closed their investigation without pressing charges. Zeke saved texts from his ex proving she's 1. A crazy bitch and 2. She's dirty ass liar trying to get back at zeke for leaving her crazy ass.

I meant the NFL's investigation, which is apparently still ongoing.

Zeke

Ah, I'm not even sure why the NFL decided to bring any of this is up again after the police and the prosecutors closed their investigation.

MechDX

Seriously? I've heard nothing about it.

Are they using the Sega Saturn launch strategy?

LmkeVqQ.gif

BigAT

Ah, I'm not even sure why the NFL decided to bring any of this is up again after the police and the prosecutors closed their investigation.

Because they completely fucked up with Josh Brown situation (who, like Elliott, wasn't convicted of anything) and are trying to avoid another similar incident.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I meant the NFL's investigation, which is apparently still ongoing.

It is. Havent read anything about it since just after thanksgiving, i think they said the nfl calender will not affect the timeline of the investigation.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Broncos Expected To Offer Vance Joseph HC Job Wednesday https://t.co/RCTJTbj4zW #Broncos https://t.co/g3aFYTeYSE

The report is from Mike Klis aka Elway's Mouthpiece

It's kinda funny because about 2 1/2 hours ago he tweeted that he, Elway and Russell had dinner last night and no offer was made.

Then he tweets that out.

Though Ian Rapoport also said that he believed that the Broncos would not let him leave the facility, let alone the state. Also said that if not for Kubes, the job would have been offered to him two years ago.

THEEENNNNN

You have Jeff Legwold, the ESPN reporter for the Broncos believes that Kyle Shanahan is the lead candidate for HC.

Hindl

Damn that new Horizon trailer looks pretty great. Basic story beats seem familiar but it'll be good enough and the game looks beautiful

MechDX

It's kinda funny because about 2 1/2 hours ago he tweeted that he, Elway and Russell had dinner last night and no offer was made.

Then he tweets that out.

Though Ian Rapoport also said that he believed that the Broncos would not let him leave the facility, let alone the state. Also said that if not for Kubes, the job would have been offered to him two years ago.

THEEENNNNN

You have Jeff Legwold, the ESPN reporter for the Broncos believes that Kyle Shanahan is the lead candidate for HC.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1m1 minute ago
#Broncos talking directly wi Joseph with expectation offer will be made to prevent him from leaving acc to multiple sources. @DenverChannel

Chris Kouffman ‏@ckparrot 26m26 minutes ago
I'm told via a very good source that Vance Joseph will be offered the Denver job today & will accept, barring something amiss.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 31s31 seconds ago
Sources: #Dolphins DC Vance Joseph is back in the #Broncos building. He hasn't left town. And now may not.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 1m1 minute ago
Vance Joseph is at Dove Valley now. Will be offered the #Broncos job per multiple sources.

Pretty sure its happening

BigAT

It is. Havent read anything about it since just after thanksgiving, i think they said the nfl calender will not affect the timeline of the investigation.

Nor should it, but at the same time I'm not sure what would take them 4+ months to investigate.

Bread

Banned
i have it on good authority that i will buy the switch and probably not play it much

#SeaOfThieves
#I'mTheCaptainNow

Trump still talking about Hillary even now. Good lord.

My favorite part of the conference so far "Hacking is bad...but look at all we learned!"

*facepalm*

God why couldn't have Warren or Booker have just run?

They would have wiped the floor with Trump.

Booker needs more experience and I hope he at least considers running in '20

Warren made it clear time and again she doesn't want to run. Considering the people she'd end up having to appeal to for some to think she has a great chance, I don't blame her.

"President Trump wants to make clear that he is not exploiting the office of the President for his own gain"

"Will you release your tax returns?"

"No. Under audit. The only people that care are you reporters"

"You don't think the American people care?"

"No, I won!"

Again, kill me. This is a fucking Saturday Night Live bit, right? RIGHT?!

BigAT

Not watching the press conference at the moment, but:

Desus Nice ‏@desusnice
this is like when you call someone and they put their toddler on the phone

bionic77

We'll all buy it and not play it. It's cooler to just talk about video games
Cmon BG you know better than that.

That talk is for last gen and ghetto ass consoles. Switch is going to be different. This is a whole new thing. This is why the dumbs and the losers don't get it.

MechDX

Houston ChronicleVerified account
‏@HoustonChron
For $29 extra, Johnny Manziel will write a special inscription up to 4 words. What #4words would you have him write?

So for $79 you get a selfie and a 4 word inscription?

"Mech Was Right!"--I only need 3

Trump still talking about Hillary even now. Good lord.

My favorite part of the conference so far "Hacking is bad...but look at all we learned!"

*facepalm*
He brought his lawyer out..

4-8 years of this...

I need to drink..

God why couldn't have Warren or Booker have just run?

They would have wiped the floor with Trump.
Warren is happy in the Senate reportedly and doesn't want to be president.

Booker is from New Jersey.. to be a politician in Jersey, you have to be involved in fuckery.. and he is indeed involved with fuckery i.e. His involvement in Jersey schools..

Top Bottom