• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Goddamn Super Monkey Ball 2 was great

Yeah, those games were the whole package. Fantastic single player, incredible party game and the GameCube analogue stick felt perfect for it.

A proper sequel would be the closest thing I can think of to a system seller for me when it comes to Nintendo

Maybe I should hold out for the Switch with a bigger screen. I'd prefer something with 8-10 inches.

6 inches just seems too small

bionic77

Isn't it hard for olds to stay up past 10pm?

I hope you can make it bud, wouldn't be the same without you!

#joyconboyzzzzzz
#bleesed
#wewoke
#lit
This is about as exciting and perhaps as important as getting a new kid so I won't have any problems staying awake.

The problem we are all going to have is trying to go to sleep afterwards....

Also JoyConBoyz does not discriminate. Everyone is welcome to join with the limited exceptions of fuckbois and Trump/Brady stans (basically the same thing).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Maybe I should hold out for the Switch with a bigger screen. I'd prefer something with 8-10 inches.

6 inches just seems too small

tablet-abuse-o.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I would actually love a 6 inch screen. Would be a huge upgrade over my 5 inch ...Vita.

It's funny how the screens so small now to me after using an iphone 6 plus for so long.

My girlfriend's dad bought a hilariously sized Galaxy View that's like 18.4 inches and that might be too big for something like this. Maybe.

squicken

Pretty obvious that any coach that wanted the Jags job had to take Bortles. Guess that's why Marrone was the best they could do

this_guy

Word on the street is that the Switch launch is going to change everything.

And for you players out there Nintendo went and did it. The Switch is fully club compatible (DM this doesn't concern you).

Now I'm playing with power! SUPER POWER! And I'll play it loud!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
One Lions article to make the day go by quicker:

Here are four stats that separate the Lions from the eight teams still playing

TURNOVERS FORCED:A It can be a fluky stat in some ways, based more on offensive sloppiness than sound defense, but the successful teams still find ways to force opponents into pressurized situations that create splash plays to break out of a stalemate. The Lions' 10 interceptions and four fumble recoveries ranked 30th overall. Each of the eight divisional qualifiers recorded at least three more turnovers than the Lions did, and Detroit didn't have a single one in a final five-game stretch in which it went 0-4 against other playoff teams.

DEFENSIVE EFFICIENCY:

THIRD AND MEDIUM: It's boilerplate to say that teams have to be strong on third down to be successful. The Lions were actually incredibly successful on third-and-long on both offense and defense respective to their competition, ranking in the top 10 in both, but short and medium plays are where they suffered. The Lions finished 30th in third and medium on offense while all eight playoff teams were 14th or better. They were dead-last in that category on defense, while the next-worst playoff team was Atlanta at 25th.

ALL-PRO SELECTIONS: Pro Bowls and All-Pro selections are more individual recognitions than team statistics, but the teams that advanced this year all were loaded in them. The eight remaining teams all have at least two All-Pro selections, and seven of them have at least three. The Lions, meanwhile, had no players make either the two All-Pro teams or the NFC's initial Pro Bowl roster.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...ats_that_separ.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Odds are you're not going to win without the defense producing turnovers and this Lions defense simply could not do that. Our final four games we did not produce a single turnover.

That's a stat that changes from year to year and with the emphasis GM Quinn will put on the defense through the draft and free agency that will change next year.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 34m34 minutes ago
According to #Jaguars owner Shad Khan, Tom Coughlin will oversee all facets of the football operation. Sounds like he has control of the 53

Jags are going to be interesting to watch next year. I'll definitely be watching. Hope the old man turns them around.

this_guy

One Lions article to make the day go by quicker:

Here are four stats that separate the Lions from the eight teams still playing

Lions playoff record in 2017: 0 - 1
8 remaining teams playoff record in 2017: 0 losses (4 of the teams have 1 win)

Definitely a clear difference. Thanks Kas!

Hindl

Jags are going to be interesting to watch next year. I'll definitely be watching. Hope the old man turns them around.

If the 49ers and Bears go after QBs, they could get Jonathan Allen. If they get even a decent DC, they could make the jump with that roster. But people say that every year

BigAT

Here is one stat that separates the Lions from the eight teams still playing:

PLAYOFF GAMES LOST: While some pundits will debate the importance of this stat, many proponents of advanced metrics believe this may be one of the new criteria used to evaluate teams in 2018 and beyond. Although there are eight teams still competing for the all important Super Bowl, none of them can even begin to hang with the Lions when it comes to the number of playoff games that they have lost.

Slo

American gamers have been sucked dry by old-money corporations peddling franchises inherited from their fathers and grandfathers! Modern consoles were born on third base and think they hit a triple!

#VoteSlo2020

that means no more hope of SOCOM

not like this, Slo

I've seen this happen before, it's a malady that begins when the victims convince themselves that Bradford is a good QB who can lead their teams to the playoffs. Then, when their beliefs are revealed to be a laughable delusion their entire world view is shattered along with their psyche and they start lashing out at the world because the sight of other people's joy causes them physical pain.

See: Hater, Yankee.

Related: Switch fans six months from now

I can't believe that I was going to write erotic Sam bradford fan fiction with slo. Not anymore the deal is off. Doom is the best game this gen and it is like the 4th doom game. You are an evil man slo.

@RapSheet
.@Alex_Flanagan says fans are driving by the #Chargers facility, honking their horns and giving them the finger. That kind of day. 🖕🏼

I've personally heard three different cases of "Fuck Spanos and Fuck Bread"

The kinks people have, smh

Sephzilla

Like I said in the OT thread, I wish they NFL would tell the Chargers they can move to LA but they don't get to keep the name Chargers or the legacy of the franchise. Basically what happened to the Browns when they moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens.

Amazon will sell out in ten minutes.

Scalpers will be out in force today.

For whatever reason, Amazon is a low priority for Nintendo. They typically don't have much stock at launch.

That's my big worry. Nintendo has been fucking up their supply chain consistently for years now. It's baffling how badly they keep failing at it
Idk didn't Amazon stop doing preorders for Nintendo consoles for a bit because of the Wii stuff or something?..

But I'm ready to hit the preorder button as soon as it goes up. Got my launch PS4 from Amazon and that went smoothly

Top Bottom